About the College
St Gregory's College is an Independent K-12 (K-6 co-ed and 7-12 all boys) day and boarding school conducted by the Marist Brothers.
Since its foundation in 1926 by the Marist Brothers, our College has been proud of its school spirit which places an emphasis on family, belonging and encouragement to do your best. The College has a strong tradition and reputation for academic excellence, high achievement in sporting competitions and for providing a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
About the Role
Fulltime permanent position
Working hours 8.00am to 4.00pm
Working days Monday to Friday
This position is averaged, and the successful applicant will be required to work a total of 204 days across the year.
This position is classified as Level 6 under the NSW Catholic Independent Schools (Support Staff Model B) Multi-Enterprise Agreement.
Commencement date: 15 June 2021
Closing Date for applications: 13 March 2021 (4.00pm)
We invite you to visit our website on http://www.stgregs.nsw.edu.au/employment [link removed] to obtain a detailed Position Description, Application Form and further information about St Gregorys College and this position.
Enquires may be directed to the Deputy Principals office on 02 4629 4125 including the details of the remuneration package.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the demonstrated ability to build rapport and interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, including, staff, parents and students.
- Outstanding collaborative skills, with the demonstrated ability to contribute significantly and productively in working effectively as part of a team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency with English language skills including grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- A solution-oriented person, with the demonstrated ability and strong desire to identify and bring about significant and continuous improvement in processes and systems.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks, meet prescribed deadlines, and concurrently manage a number of competing work tasks.
- Excellent management of documentation, including electronic and hard copy files with a system of easy-to-find categorisation.
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills with databases such as Sentral and other computer systems along with high-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Office.
- Relevant post-secondary training and/or qualifications or significant and substantial technical and procedural knowledge and skills which is comparable with post-secondary training.
- Knowledge and experience in the independent Catholic school sector.
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to the College Deputy Principal, Mr Paul Brooks
Applications must be sent to with the following:-
- Introduce yourself, the reasons for applying for the position, why you are a suitable candidate.
Application Form which is located on the College website
- Complete all the details and answer all questions, including providing referee details.
- Work history, educational qualifications, other relevant professional and personal experiences.
Statement addressing the Essential Criteria
- How you have demonstrated these competencies in your professional experiences.
Successful applications must comply with the Childrens Guardian Act 2019.
St Gregorys College is an Equal Opportunity Employer