Assistant Development Manager
Spacious Property Development Group Pty Ltd
Real Estate & Property Development
Assistant Development Manager
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join the team. As a member of the team, you will be working closely with other Assistant Development Manager, Development Manager, and report directly to companys senior management. This opportunity would ideally suit someone with previous experience as Assistant Development Manager at the client side with excellent communication and time management skills. Candidates who have a background in project management, engineering consulting and construction would be advantageous. The successful applicant will be supported with necessary induction, training, and friendly working environment.
Support the project team by tracking and reporting on project deliverables, budgets, resourcing, and timelines
Assist with forecasting project expenditure and manage project risks
Provide assisting with liaising with project stakeholders,
Coordinate with different sectors within the company as required
Support the project & property management team with day-to-day duties (filing and other administrative tasks)
Key Responsibilities and Job Tasks
- The role is appointed by Managing director, report directly to Managing Director and Associate Director.
- Assist with senior managers on day-to-day operations including but not limit to responding to emails and phone calls, property management, property lease and office asset maintenance.
- Assist senior managers and finance team with monthly operational expense and project expense forecast, ensure the accuracy of the report
- Assist senior managers with the preparation with loan documents and liaise/negotiate with financiers when necessary
- Preparing project briefs for consulting with design teams, financiers and government authorities Assist in identifying, interviewing, and negotiating consultant appointments
- Assist in appointing and managing the full consultant team, monitoring development budget, program and cashflow, reviewing documentation and assisting with documentation feedback, preparing marketing collateral, programs and budgets to assist development team and marketing team, engaging and managing external sales agents, preparation, and management of contract of sale, plan of subdvision, respond to agent queries, management of purchaser changes.
- Attend meetings, prepare minutes, agendas, contracts, drawings, project plans and reports
- Day-to-day communication, including but not limit to emails, phone calls, fee proposal and invoice review, arranging meetings, and dealing with urgent matters
- Other tasks assigned by managing director and associate director
Able to speak and write fluent English and Mandarin
Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Good organizational skills with an eye for detail
Microsoft Office kit proficiency
Ability to work within a team and complete tasks proactively
Highly organized, able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
Willingness to continuously learn and to adapt tasks according to
the company's development.
Bachelors or Postgraduate Degree in property/project management/construction/engineering preferred
Previous experience as an Assistant Project Manager is advantageous
Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply but will start with a 1-3 months internship period
Have your own car and drivers license
Spacious Group is a Melbourne-based property development group specialized in real estate development, project management, and property management. We are passionate about delivering various architecturally designed commercial and residential projects. Our ambition continues to grow with the optimistic real estate market. We partner with the best local architects, consultants, and builders to ensure every detail is attended. Our portfolio already reached 220 million and it keep growing successfully.