Full time position, Alexandria Office location, Friendly and well supported working environment, Competitive salary with salary packaging options available.
- Full time position, maximum term contract until December 2022
- Friendly and well supported working environment
- Competitive salary and salary packaging benefits available
- Access to learning and development opportunities
- ASAP start
GP Synergy is a leading provider of general practice training funded by the Australian Government to deliver vocational training to doctors seeking to specialise as general practitioners across NSW and ACT.
We are committed to building a skilled general practice workforce by delivering a high-quality education and training program that is responsive to regional population health needs.
Our organisation is underpinned by our values - respect, excellence and initiative.
GP Synergy is seeking a committed Training Administration Officer who is suitably experienced and who shares our values, to join our team.
Reporting to the Training Coordination Team Leader, the Training Administration Officer is an administrative support role in the Training Coordination team. The Training Administration Officer organises clinical teaching visits for registrars and manages administrative tasks and process in support of the Training Coordination Team.
Key Activities include:
- Manage various administration tasks and processes in support of the training coordination team
- Coordinate, issue and receipt of the agreement for the clinical teaching visits form
- manage clinical teaching visits within key dates and timelines inherent in the management of the education and training program
- monitor, track and update relevant data and records in relation to the clinical teaching visits
The successful candidate must have good administration and interpersonal skills and takes pride in presentation, quality and efficiency of work. A professional attitude, good communication and customer service skills will be essential. As will be the ability to work independently.
- identifies as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
- relevant qualifications in support of the role. This could be within a variety of fields, including administration and training/education.
- experience in an administration, education and/or training environment (desirable)
- proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- current unrestricted motor vehicle licence
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo satisfactory screening, including but not limited to, a national criminal history check and reference screening.
How to apply
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit your covering letter addressing the criteria and requirements coherent to the Position Description together with your resume.
Applications close COB Tuesday 18th May 2021.
This position is targeted for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Exemption is claimed under Section 126 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977, NSW, granted by the Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW.
We do not accept canvassing or applications from recruitment companies.