Are you a proactive Administrator who uses great initiative, Do you have excellent time management skills and experience in a PA or EA role, Hit the ground running in this autonomous position!.
We are looking for a proactive person who uses their initiative at all times. This is a demanding and fast-paced environment where you must have the ability to manage deadlines, prioritise work, take ownership of your tasks and be accountable in all that you do. You must have outstanding communication skills and will build effective and lasting relationships with our teams in the office and out on site.
Joining our team based in Osborne Park, you will have a minimum of 5 years experience in an Administrative or Personal / Executive Assistant position and will be able to demonstrate your experience in all or some of the following:
- Coordinating and minuting meetings, including prompt and correct distribution
- Providing quality new employee inductions into the business systems and culture
- Document control including management of various spreadsheets, databases and registers
- Managing company and personnel licencing and booking staff training
- Managing the WA fleet of vehicles in conjunction with the Chief Finance Officer
- Coordinating office maintenance, ordering office consumables, uniforms and stationery
- High level IT skills, including experience in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to make quick, clear and concise decisions
- Providing high level administration support to estimating and construction teams
- General day to day administrative tasks as delegated
- Provide personal assistance support to the State Manager including calendar and email management
Part of our recruitment and onboarding process will require the successful candidate to undertake a medical assessment and provide a current Police Check.
What we offer:
We dont just talk about our people being our best asset, we actually show it! BADGE offers career development opportunities in a fun and supportive environment. If you meet the criteria above, work with integrity and accountability and are looking for a new challenge, we can offer you:
- An enjoyable, fast-paced and professional working environment thats not too formal
- Flexible options for work/life balance and support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking, a full health assessment upon employment and annual flu vaccinations
- Committees that focus on social interaction, Reconciliation, Health & Wellness, Safety, Business Improvement, community engagement and charitable causes
- Competitive remuneration package
BADGE is an award-winning commercial construction company with 38 years experience delivering quality projects nationwide.
We are Australian-owned, with a turnover in excess of $350m, and employ nearly 300 high-performing construction and support professionals at our offices in Adelaide, Perth, Maroochydore, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Darwin and Melbourne.
Our diverse expertise sees us partner with clients in a wide range of sectors to provide outstanding construction management services on projects valued up to $120m.
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
BADGE does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to BADGE and no fee will be payable.