Great Team Environment, Job Stability, Growing Company.
Australian Hammer Supplies is the Kubota Construction dealer for NSW and the Kubota Agricultural dealer for the Sydney area; our products range from Kubota excavators to hydraulic hammers, tractors, mowers and rtv's. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Administrator to provide invaluable support and ensure smooth running of our service department located in Ingleburn).
We are looking for someone that will become a crucial part of the service and administration team while having the ability to keep in step with the busy service department. You must have strong time management skills, be well organised with the ability to meet schedules and work in a team environment.
This is a highly responsible position where others rely upon your accuracy and competency.
The successful applicant must have
- At least 1 year clerical administration experience within a Car, Truck or Earthmoving Service department.
- Have an understanding and working knowledge of accounts payable and receivable functions
- Working knowledge in the service industry and training in the area of OH&S would be looked on highly but is not a requirement.
- Promptly answer incoming telephone calls, direct calls to staff, take accurate details and pass on messages
- Attend to service desk enquiries
- Book and schedule incoming repairs
- Create, maintain and close repair orders. Where applicable input all parts, service labour and sublet costs and order numbers onto repair orders
- Ensure that work in progress report is monitored on a daily basis with all jobs being closed as soon as the work has been completed
- Collect payments for all completed repair orders
- Check, enter and approve supplier invoices ensuring that they have been matched against purchase orders
- Enter time sheets into the accounting system daily ensuring that all hours are accounted for
- Update and communicate with service supervisor in regards to incoming and outgoing repairs
- Keep workshop OH&S records and procedures current
- Other administrative tasks as required.
Australian Hammer Supplies will provide on the job training in its systems and procedures. If you are looking to join an enthusiastic and supportive team where your work will be appreciated, then we look forward to hearing from you.