A truly single company network with strong team culture, Birthday leave (Our gift to you), Length of service rewards (Be rewarded for your support and commitment).
Acumentis is Australias only professional property valuation and advisory services firm listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. With a broad national footprint across 45 metropolitan and regional office locations, Acumentis offers the expertise of more than 300 property professionals.
Our marketing team is Brisbane based and thrive on supporting the business through an exciting phase of growth and expansion and we are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Superstar to join our creative and dynamic team!
About the role
This role is for a candidate who lives and breathes customer experience and delivers service excellence in all interactions. You will use your refined interpersonal skills to assist and support customers via all communication channels, nationally. The role exists to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer enquiries and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. If you are an enthusiastic, empathetic, passionate and effective communicator who deals with all customer interactions with ease and promptness, contact us to discuss your future with Acumentis.
As a team player you will build strong relationships across the organisation to refine and facilitate a smooth customer experience, proactively problem solving and optimising along the way.
You are at ease generating sales leads that develop into new customers, while cross selling and upselling to current customers.
You are customer centric, love engaging with people and thrive on identifying and assessing a customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
You enjoy managing, training and mentoring customer service staff, to deliver exceptional customer service through the entire customer purchase journey.
- Manage large volume of incoming enquiries across multiple communication channels (email, phone, web chat).
- Generate, nurture and convert sales leads, managing through CRM software
- Handle customer complaints and promptly provide effective solutions
- Identify and assess customers requirements to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through honest and engaging communication
- Deliver accurate, valid and complete information by using appropriate tools
- Follow-up with customers and seek reviews and feedback
- Follow corporate communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go above and beyond to give customers a memorable service experience
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business products and services
- Have thorough knowledge of various staff members nationally, their responsibilities and skill set to address client enquires and needs
- Build internal relationships to engage the appropriate staff in order to service customer needs
- Manage key internal stakeholders and be able to train and mentor them in the customer service delivery process (no direct reports, guide and lead indirect team)
We can offer the successful applicant
- Bespoke Leadership and Mentoring Programs available
- A genuinely single company network with a strong team culture and one way of doing business.
- A competitive salary
- A supportive team environment.
- An opportunity to be involved in projects all around Australia.
- A permanent position paid fortnightly
- Birthday leave (Our gift to you), volunteering leave, and study leave.
- Novated lease (Use your pre-tax income to pay for your car) and Salary sacrifice (Purchase items before tax through payroll).
- Employee assistance program (A proactive approach to workplace wellbeing) and reimbursed flu vaccination.
- Share purchase plan.
- Length of service rewards (Be rewarded for your support and commitment).
We are looking for someone who possesses:
- Proven experience in customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Proven track record to generate leads, convert to customers and achieving set targets
- Customer focussed and ability to be proactively find solutions and deal with different scenarios
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Team leadership skills, training and mentoring
- Technology adopter
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Confidence to provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process and find innovative and effective solutions to improve continually
- Ability to coordinate with colleagues in order to service customers
- Excellent time management skills while being a team player
- Ability to stay calm under pressure especially when dealing with stressed and anxious customers
- Ability to manage, train and mentor other customer service staff
- Availability to travel interstate at short notice
- A can-do attitude is a must with oodles of patience!
Internal Key Relationships
- Rerports to Chief Marketing and Experience Officer
- Administration and Client Services team
- National Leadership team
We want to support you with your integration into Acumentis, so the proper training and resources will be provided to the right candidate to get you into the swing of things in no time.
It is a condition of employment for staff to have a Federal Police Clearance (paid for by the business).
How to Apply
If working with Acumentis in this period of growth sounds like something you are looking for, please apply online in the first instance.
Looking for Something More
Most of our roles have flexibility with hours and locations. If you are looking for a senior position, please apply online or email us for a confidential discussion.
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation and gender identity to ensure our workforce represents the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills and their contribution to our organisation.