Permanent, Full Time role based in North Parramatta, Dynamic, forward thinking role in creative, customer-centred team, Total Package - $86,048 - inc Super + Full NFP Packaging available.
What's it all about
The Customer Liaison Team, which includes Customer Liaison Consultants and Housing Specialists, is focused on providing customers with positive first interactions with Northcott and excellence in ongoing relationship management outside of service delivery.
Our goal is to ensure that our customers can contact Northcott and receive personalised, friendly service every time.
Our Housing Specialists Team plays a key role in ensuring that every customer has a good understanding of the customer journey when looking for their forever home.
Northcott is on a journey of relationship development, strengthening and growth, with a goal to create best practice for accessing Northcott Supported Living Services, while engaging with our front line teams to deliver the best service and outcomes for customers.
To support this journey, we have an exciting opportunity for a new Housing Specialist. Reporting to the Customer Liaison Manager, you will play a pivotal role in providing an exceptional experience to customers and their families who are looking at securing suitable accommodation within Northcott's Supported Living Services.
This role will allow you to:
- Lead the roll-out of consistent business-wide Supported Living best practice
- Facilitate training development sessions to enable a consistent process and Customer Journey in the Housing space
- Work closely with other internal stakeholders including marketing, finance, operations teams and business analysts' teams.
- Engage in a process of continuous improvement
You will have a strong understanding of Supported Living and associated funding (SIL/SDA/MTA). You will thrive in a busy role, and enjoy being involved at every stage of the customer journey. You will be across vacancies with a strong sense of customer best-fit' with a site, as well as products on offer.
Some key attributes and experiences we would love to see include:
- You're a great communicator with good interpersonal skills
- You're confident engaging with customers and families as well as wider stakeholders
- You are able to demonstrate strong business and product knowledge
- You love finding solutions to problems using data and an analytical approach
- You know how to juggle competing priorities and can thrive under pressure
- You have a genuine passion for meeting the needs of the business, while embracing and promoting organisational values through your everyday work.
For more information, please review the Position Description.
Applications close on 13 May 2021.
When applying internally, Northcott employees are required to notify their Manager and should be aware that their Manager may be asked to endorse their application.
Northcott does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or applications and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited agency resumes or applications.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement Northcott actively promotes diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTIQ+, people with a lived experience of disability and carers.
Essential pre-employment checks will be conducted.