Part time role- 3 days a week, Career progression and security, Flexible location offering work/life balance.
Join us at the start of an exciting time as we grow and expand our NDIS team nationally. You will have an autonomous role where you can make a difference to our NDIS expansion and with opportunities to grow your own career pathway.
- Part time role- 3 days a week
- Career progression and security
- Flexible location offering work/life balance
Are you looking to take the next step in your Marketing Communications career
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team. We require a motivated and driven marketer who can hit the ground running and has a strong focus on digital marketing. Working closely with the NDIS team, the Marketing Communications Specialist will play a key role in supporting the delivery of marketing activity that ultimately drives leads and referrals for atWork Australia NDIS services and increases brand and services awareness.
This is a newly created role (3 days per week, days flexible), based in Sydney and will report to the Senior Marketing Communications Lead.
- Working closely with atWork Australia's marketing communications team and the wider NDIS team to assist in delivering the marketing communications strategy in line with business objectives
- Assisting with the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and referrals
- Working with agencies (design and digital) including brief formation, development, execution and post evaluation
- Coordinating digital marketing campaigns and manage social media platforms and website
- Writing content for internal and external communications including website, success stories, blog posts, social media posts, newsletters etc.
- Coordinating the design and production of marketing materials (e.g. brochures, flyers, branded merchandise) and briefing/executing projects with atWork Australia's external design agency
- Coordinate events and other business development opportunities and build relationships within the sector and key stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing / communications
- Demonstrated experience working within a marketing/communications role
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Digital marketing experience including SEO, paid advertising, Google Analytics, WordPress, eDMs (e.g. Mailchimp), social media for business
- A flair for writing content - new stories and articles, case studies, media releases, newsletters etc.
- Sound organisation and prioritisation skills and the flexibility to operate in a complex and fast-paced environment
- A friendly and positive attitude and the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in NDIS services will be highly regarded, but not essential
atWork Australia is offering this new opportunity for someone seeking a role they can make their own, in a growing and dynamic organisation with opportunities for professional development.
With atWork Australia, you'll be part of a group that encourages career growth, promotes inclusion, cares about your wellbeing and supports Australians living with disability to live the life they choose.
The Next Step:
To find out more about this exciting opportunity APPLY NOW.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work and we value your unique contribution.