- WA VIC or SA based
- 24-month fixed term contract
- Salary Packaging options of up to $15,899
- Be part of our new Digital Future Program Team
The Digital Future Program is a key element of Silver Chain’s Strategy towards 2030, so if you want something you can be proud to have been a part of in 2030 work for Silver Chain. The Digital Future team will modernise and integrate technology environment in order to support the Silver Chain group to deliver Best Care across Australia.
As the Change Manager, you will support the effective design, implementation and evaluation of change management plans to embed strategic and operational change. You will conduct change analysis and develop effective change plans and activities to maximise adoption and minimise resistance to change initiatives. You will support the Program Change Lead to ensure that changes driven by the Program are successfully integrated, adopted and sustained within the organisation.
We are seeking a motivated, critical thinker with an analytical mindset who has the personality and skills to collaborate, build trust and respect to deliver in this Change Manager position and achieve our 2030 goals.
- Plan and conduct Change Impact Assessments with key change stakeholders to inform change planning and strategies.
- Determine the scale of change and associated business readiness activities required for successful change.
- Provide input and insights into program change planning and change activities to ensure change management approaches align with the need of the business.
- Develop fit-for-purpose change artefacts, including but not limited to case for change and change impact assessment
- Assist with the development of key messages for communication planning
- Conduct Stakeholder analysis and design effective Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Participate in Project forums to contribute to decision-making and continually adapt change analyses
- Conduct training needs analyses, and ensure material design and delivery approach is consistent with business and stakeholder needs
- Work collaboratively across the Program Change Team to ensure consistency of service to the business, integrated decision-making and cumulative assessment of change impacts
- Manage assigned change activities in accordance with the project schedule
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field such as Change Management, Human Resources, Organisational Development, Business or Psychology
- Experience in change analysis for large and complex organisations
- Demonstrated experience in applying Change Management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence the thinking and actions of others, and to facilitate diverse groups.
- Proven hands on experience in a range of industries using a variety of change management methodologies
- Experience conducting stakeholder analysis, developing change impact assessments, delivering change strategies and developing training and communications
- Natural communicator, able to organise and participate in meetings
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to establish credibility quickly and gain a reputation as a trusted advisor.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, while also being able to work autonomously
- An understanding of the legal, policy and the operational environment
- Experience and confidence in providing advice and support to leaders through organisational change
- Change related certification by Prosci is highly desirable
- Salary Packaging options – earn up to $15,899 of your annual salary tax free
- Comprehensive orientation
- New Office environment
- Free onsite Parking
- Employee assistance program
- Corporate private healthcare rates
- Car Lease options
Silver Chain strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the APPLY NOW button and submit a resume today and cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria of a Change Manager.
Please note that interviewing may commence prior to advertising end date
Silver Chain Group is a forward-thinking and innovative not-for-profit organisation with a purpose to build community capacity to optimise health and wellbeing. Following the merger of Silver Chain (WA) and RDNS (SA), in 2011, the Group is one of the largest community care providers in Australia, assisting people across Western Australia, South Australia, New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Silver Chain Group promotes a wellness and independence approach through all areas of our organisation. Fundamental to this is the belief that everyone should be supported to be the very best that they can be. This is reflected in the promotion of maximising independence with our clients and mutual support for our colleagues (internal and external). The extensive range of services delivered by the Group include domiciliary nursing, wound care clinics, home support services, palliative care, home hospital and remote health services
Applications Close: 16/05/2021 12:00:00 AM