Are you looking to join a growing company with great company culture providing high value services all over Sydney Be treated with respect and rewarded for your hard work.
Top of the Mark Electrical started as a single man in a van and is growing into a successful electrical and data services business. Our well trained electricians provide services across Sydney CDB, the North Shore, Northern Beaches, Hills District, Inner West, Eastern suburbs and greater New South Wales regions.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and Apprentice Electrician to grow our small, polite and reliable team.
READY TO EXCEED EXPECTATIONS
You will be responsible for providing your customers with an unforgettable experience. We exceed expectations at Top of the Mark Electrical.
You will be given a chance to gain experience on a wide range of works
- Service work
- Really Estate
- Emergency services
- And more
If you are someone with experience in the above and consider yourself to have a lot of energy and enthusiasm towards your work and learning how to be the version of yourself - we want to speak with you!
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BE RESPECTED
At Top of the Mark Electrical you are treated with respect within our young and exciting small Company. Our main focus is for you to be the best version of yourself through our training methods and attention to your personal and professional growth within the company.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BE CHALLENGED
Everyday will be different for you. You will be faced with various challenges providing electrical solutions to homes and businesses all over Sydney. The exciting thing is we are a growing business with new opportunities presenting themselves offering you chances to grow and develop within the industry.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BE REWARDED
You will receive the benefits of an exciting new rewards system that enables you to focus on what's important and provide real time feed back on how successful you are from month to month. You will be rewarded on your effort because your development as a tradesperson is paramount.
CAN YOU COMMIT TO EXCELLENCE
- Will you come to work energised and enthusiastic every day to leave the customers you serve feeling happy you were the person who served them
- Will you be committed to learning and improving your skills every single day to enhance the experience of your customer
- Will you be committed to ensuring that every property you work at is electrically safe and functional
- Will you be completely honest and transparent with everyone you work with throughout your day
- Will you pride yourself on not only the quality of your electrical work but in every aspect of your job
- Full time position for the right applicant.
- Company vehicle provided after probation period.
- Ipad provided
- Uniform Provided
- Excellent customer service
- Up selling and onsite quoting
- Use job management software SimPRO
- Organised & well presented
HOW TO SECURE THIS POSITION
Want to know how to stand out Send us a quick 30 sec selfie video including the following.
- Introducing yourself
- Tell us why you believe you will be a good fit for our company
- What value do you think you could bring to our company
APPLICANT MUST HAVE:
- A valid OH&S white card
- A valid driver's licence
- Experience in domestic and commercial installations, service & maintenance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- An awareness of conditions that affect safety
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and challenges competently, together with a focus on detail and compliance with operating policies, procedures and processes.