Berwick Dental Studio is not your average dental clinic, it was started with a vision to change the way people experience dentistry and along the way, transform their smile and their lives.
Prior to starting this business, owners Chu and Tony had worked in a variety of different clinics. Some where staff were treated well and others where staff were treated poorly. This has taught us the importance of creating the best environment for our staff to shine!
As a young team that's going places, we are expanding FAST and above all, we HATE BORING!
We have already filled 6 new positions both clinical and administrative in the last 6 months and due to further expansion we now need extra support staff for our very busy front desk.
If you have a sales, call center or a customer service background, we would love to hear from you especially if you have worked in the travel or hospitality industry.
- Dental Receptionist - Starting as a casual, with full/part time opportunity for the right candidate
- Highly structured work - detail orientated.
- Sales and call-center skills would be highly regarded
- Dental experience NOT essential must be willing to learn and work to a proven system
- MUST be dependable, open minded with a positive outlook
- MUST be able to work at least 2 later shifts till 8pm and 2 early shifts starting at 7.30am
- MUST be able to work some Saturdays
- Pay based on skill set, with opportunities for bonuses
- Must have driver's license and own car
- Berwick area
Work with people you like
Do the work you enjoy
Fully utilize your potential
Be appreciated for the effort you put in.
If you love trying new things and delivering phenomenal results, we want to hear from you.
Send us your resume with a cover letter telling us about:
- Your experience in sales, call center and customer service
- What makes you great for this role and stand out from other applicants
- Add a recent photo of yourself.
Working with us means you will be learning everyday, constantly improving yourself. All the skills you learn are yours to keep!
This is not your run of the mill job, so if you are after something easy, this role is probably not suitable for you.