We are seeking an experienced, organised, self-motivated Office Supervisor to join our established organisation on a permanent Full-Time basis.
In this position you will be mainly responsible for overseeing all office duties of Administrative staff including invoicing, order entering, scheduling and program planning.
As you will provide office support, a friendly positive attitude, strong customer focus and attention to detail is a must.
Duties of this role will include but not limited to:
- Planning and organising daily programs for the factory
- Overseeing all duties of staff is performed at a satisfactory level
- Ensure all office admin excel in customer service
- Provide various administrative assistance to all staff including booking meeting rooms, organising mail delivery/distribution, stationary orders and word processing
- Present monthly executive management and customer reports by collecting, collating, formatting information in the appropriate manner
- Maintaining and performing accurate stock records of manufactured goods through our current systems
- Collating and processing orders into MYOB and Internal Systems
- Assisting with overflow calls on the switchboard and either forward calls or take messages
To be successful for this role you must demonstrate:
- Good experience of MYOB would be beneficial
- Prior experience handling administrative supervisory responsibilities
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to interact with all levels of staff
- A vibrant demeanour, strong customer focus and willingness to learn
- Experience in the Bedding Industry would be advantageous but is not essential
Salary & Benefits:
In return, you will be offered a competitive annual salary plus superannuation.
To apply for this position please send your CV and Cover letter.
Only applicants with full working rights within Australia and who live locally will be considered for this position.
Administration & Office Support