Gartner Rose has been a leader in the building construction, project management and cost planning business for almost 30 years.
Our areas of specialisation are rail, government, heritage, commercial construction, education, and prestige residential.
Firmly establishing ourselves as market leaders, and in line with our continued growth, we are now seeking applications from experienced Marketing / Bid Coordinators.
Working closely with the Managing Director, you will have the opportunity to use your creative flair in the coordination and monitoring of the team's bid pipeline and marketing activities.
This is from qualifying potential opportunities, tracking the process and writing of tenders/bids and marketing material.
Utilising your personality and proactive attitude your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and developing high quality proposals and tender responses
- Coordinating company social media and web content
- Assisting with company presentations
- Coordinating company events
- Performing general marketing tasks
To be successful in this position, you must be able to demonstrate:
- That you are currently studying or hold a tertiary qualification in Marketing
- The drive and passion to work in a busy, demanding, yet stimulating role
- Outstanding relationship building and communication skills
- A positive, results oriented approach with a successful track record of accomplishments
- A strong commitment to your clients and key stakeholders
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Desk Top publishing skills would be considered advantageous
Exposure to working in the construction industry would be highly regarded but not essential. Your "can-do" approach and love of working to a deadline will be the key to the success in this role.
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Marketing & Communications