Freshwater Chiropractic is a family focussed, integrative healthcare centre with a wellness orientated approach to self-health and dedicated to delivering outstanding chiropractic and natural health care to our community. We are a busy, vibrant and growing practice and we need more support!
We seek a Chiropractic Assistant who lives locally on the Northern Beaches. A dynamic, well-presented, people person who is bright and bubbly in nature with superior communication skills and a confidant phone manner. A person who is well organised, has excellent computer skills and can multi-task, someone who will thrive in a team environment supporting our practitioners and more importantly our clients.
This is a very busy and varied role requiring a smart, switched on individual who can take responsibility for all aspects of our reception/front office including administration, marketing and public relations projects.
The objective of the role is to actively assist in the smooth operation and continued growth of our practice.
Your first priority is to maintain exemplary client service. The ability to develop a genuine rapport with people of all ages, from babies & children to the elderly is essential.
The successful applicant will have lots of energy, be self-motivated, be bright, bubbly, organised, healthy, and always go the extra mile, with a strong interest to support and improve their own health.
- Manage reception: greeting clients, answering phones and making calls
- Assistance with clinical examinations and reports
- Scheduling of appointments
- Receipting and money handling
- Confidential management of patient files
- General administration duties: banking, account management, word processing, stock control
- Liaise with and support practitioners and clients
- Maintaining office presentation
- Promotion of products and services
- Clinic Promotion and marketing
To become a successful member of the team, you will require:
- A professional telephone manner and immaculate presentation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and learn new procedures quickly.
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
- Good knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram)
- Attention to detail whilst working quickly and efficiently.
- Most of all, you will display a positive, proactive, can-do attitude.
Full training and support is provided to ensure your success with ongoing personal and professional development involving occasional weekend seminars.
The position is casual while training with the option to become permanent. The position could also develop into a managerial and/or a leadership role for the right candidate.
This position is approximately 20 hours per week, spread over Monday, Tuesday and Thursday with either a 7.30am start or a 6.30pm finish. There is an opportunity for additional hours in the very near future.
Renumeration will be in line with Health Professionals and Support Services Award
Please provide a well thought out and articulate cover letter explaining why you are the person best suited to this role along with your detailed and up to date resume to
Or bring to our office Freshwater Chiropractic at 4/31 Brighton Street Freshwater on Tuesday or Thursday mornings between 10am 12pm
Candidates who do not live locally or have visa/work restrictions need not apply.
In order for your application to stand out and be considered please include a Cover Letter with specific reference to why you would be an asset to Freshwater Chiropractic.