BMS Project/Commissioning Engineer Technox Australia/SAUTER Controls
Job Description | Location Perth, Australia
Would you like to work in a small, close-knit team where your talents, education and experience enable the roll-out of an industry-leading Building Automation System Then Technox Australia is where you need to be.
With successful implementations of AUTER BMS systems, we are rapidly growing within the Australia. As a result, we are urgently seeking an energetic entrepreneurial and technically astute engineering professional who will help us to manage projects and start to end commissioning of the SAUTER Building Management System.
Join a fast-paced rock-solid and fast-growing entrepreneurial company within WA. The successful candidate will be responsible for Project Management, Delivery & Commissioning of SAUTER BMS Systems in WA. The successful candidate will combine their technical aptitude; practical building operations experience and rock solid interpersonal skills to deliver sustained solutions that are unmatched in the building energy management industry, to clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Hands-on programming and commissioning experience of any BACnet BMS systems.
- Hands-on experience on HLI with Chiller, Electrical Meters, Lighting system, VRV etc. on BACnet and Modbus.
- Hands-on experience in code writing for Chillers, AHU, Boiler, Cooling Tower and Ventilation system.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems, VRV system, associated plants and building equipment
- Oversee customer onboarding/coordinate internal meetings to overcome obstacles toward completion
- Day-to-Day Communications: Handle requests, customer issues
- Building Management System (BMS) and Network analysis and configuration
- Project Management skills. Should be capable of multiple projects at a time.
- 2-3 + years of Field Deployment and Commissioning of Building Management system.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, being able to lead and manage technical staff
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer-facing skills and the ability to create and manage relationships at all levels of a customer organization
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and creative environment
- Qualification is not a bar for this position. Trade qualifications or Engineering degree in Mechatronics, Electrical or Electronic.
- Must be an AU citizen or permanent resident or have a valid work visa.
KNOWLEDGE AND PROFICIENCY WITH THESE TECHNOLOGIES REQUIRED:
- Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and Access
- BACnet and/or OPC communication protocols
- General computer networking
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Compensation and benefits will be based on experience and skills. Full training will be provided on SAUTER software.
ABOUT TECHNOX AUSTRALIA:
Technox Australia Pty Ltd is a privately-owned Technologies Company, and a system solution partner of Sauter controls International.
For more than 100 years, the globally active SAUTER Group, with its headquarters and a development, logistics and marketing site in Basel (Switzerland) as well as a production site in Freiburg (Germany), has provided products, expertise and solutions for building management and room automation over the entire building life cycle.
Sauter controls have grown significantly in recent years and now employ 220 employees at the head office in Basel and 2,650 worldwide and have a turnover of approx. 500 million, making us one of the leading providers in the building automation sector.
The Sauter product range is distinguished by its Swiss quality and covers services, projects and facility management.
Our flat, flexible organisation enables us to respond quickly as a manufacturer to new market requirements.
Technox Australia prime goal is to implement Sauter controls Building Automation for safe operation and optimum room climate with high energy efficiency. The company also has a vision in the research and development of Artificial Intelligence Technologies, the Internet of things, Digital transformation and the development of AI-based solution to support our aging population.