Exciting leadership role in a growing aviation company, Be the lead PHI International executive in Australia.
PHI INTERNATIONAL: WORLD LEADERS. TRUSTED PARTNERS.
- Exciting leadership role in a growing aviation company
- Based in Perth, Western Australia
- Full time, permanent role
Each year we carry our partners on more than 20,000 helicopter flights, making it possible for industries, essential services, and communities to operate and live in remote and difficult locations.
We support a range of international businesses across New Zealand, Australia, South East Asia, Africa, and Europe.
We fly because it is our calling. Our reputation is built on being one of the safest helicopter operators anywhere in the world with a safety record to back it up. Every flight we take is guided by our core values of Safe, Efficient, Quality, Service.
Our people are technical experts, taking on some of the most challenging assignments in aviation to deliver high quality support for oil and gas exploration and production, marine pilot transfers, search, and rescue (SAR) operations and more.
We are looking for a General Manager to be the lead PHI International executive in Australia, including the senior person under the Australian AOC, managing the existing business and assisting the sustainable growth of the Australian business. Reporting to the Director of Operations International, the General Manager Australia is an integral part of the PHI International Management Team.
Duties and key responsibilities; -
- Managing Existing and Future Contracts Be the responsible Manager for the current and future offshore contracts in Australia, which includes responsibility for safety, budgets and financial performance, customer service and reporting, relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Marketing and Business Development Working closely with the Executive Management team to identify and achieve profitable growth opportunities.
- New Contract Implementations - Manage the implementation of new offshore contracts in Australia.
- AOC Responsibilities Ensure regulatory compliance with CASA Australia AOC rules and regulations for the role of CEO. Provide leadership to the Australian post holders.
- Workforce Management - Maintain oversight of human resources across all Australian bases. Communicate company values, and strategies. Empower Company leaders through continued training, education, succession planning and personal development.
We are seeking applicants with the following experience and qualifications; -
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a responsible role with an offshore helicopter company with international responsibilities that included the operation of both medium and heavy helicopters.
- Experience managing budgets and/or a desire to develop skills in this area.
- Demonstrated technical skills relating to offshore helicopter operations.
- Experience with managing and developing Safety Management Systems in offshore helicopter companies.
- Preferably has worked in the past as either a licensed offshore helicopter pilot or a licensed offshore helicopter engineer with experience in line operational management.
- Have the legal right to live and work in Australia.
By joining our team, you will work in a rewarding and professional environment, with a diverse team of people sharing ideas and experiences. In return for your service, we offer a generous employee benefits package that includes and access to a comprehensive wellbeing platform that supports mental, physical, social, and financial wellness.
Applications close on Sunday 23 May 2021