Great opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment, A modern workplace driven by innovation, intelligence and a clear vision, Experience team engagement, leadership and culture like never before.
In the calendar year 2025 IoTics will help 1,000 businesses save time and money & connect 10,000 assets across Australia into the digital world.
To make a profitable impact to every customer through helping them innovate into the digital future
Businesses that are passionate about leveraging technology to enhance profitability and safety
About you and the role:
We're looking for a highly driven and capable Control Systems Engineer to come and experience a culture of like-minded creative people on a journey like never before.
We are all here to impact the community and the world by executing our company vision as a team built around equality, flexibility, collaboration and personal growth.
Working closely within our projects team, you will take a role in being part of the design, development, implementation and commissioning of future-ready automation control systems using some of the latest technology and industry practices.
Because you are passionate, excited by the journey and motivated to make a mark, your exceptional attention to detail and creative mind compliments outstanding results.
You have experience across the electrical and automation industry and possess good skills in people engagement, relationship building, time management, customer service and of course adopt a strong commitment to safety.
You thrive on self-growth, team collaboration and making a difference A highly motivated warrior with strong team focus, fostering a positive culture around engagement, ownership and continual learning at all levels.
Sound like you
- Developing and preparing design documentation
- R&D on technology and systems (IIoT, control system, networking etc..)
- Support with programming and commissioning of systems from conception to completion;
- Support establishing scope of works;
- Providing technical support to your teammates where you can;
- Ensuring all work is completed to a high standard and on schedule;
- Support with ensuring current technical standards, reference materials, software programs and tools are adopted;
Your Skills and Experience:
- A Qualification in Engineering having good experience in control systems design, programming and commissioning;
- Experience working in a Control Systems Engineering role within the industrial automation industry;
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task effectively;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and use good initiative;
- Solutions orientated, with strong planning and analytical skills;
- Possess a strong self-motivated and 'can-do' attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good understanding of relevant industry codes, standards, specifications, regulations and procedures;
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office & cloud-based workflow and communication platforms;
Your Technical Skills:
- PLC system programming across at least two major vendors (EG: Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider etc..);
- SCADA and HMI configuration across at least two major vendors (EG: Rockwell, Siemens, Ignition , iFix, Wonderware, WinCC, Citect etc..)
- Good knowledge of IT and OT networking fundamentals;
- FAT and SAT experience;
- Good understanding of industry coding standards / practices;
Other desirable skills favoured highly:
- Experience on, water, energy, food & beverage and manufacturing projects;
- Valid C-class driver's license;
- Applicants must hold an Australian working VISA;
Why people work here:
Our greatest strength and super-power at IoTics are our people; your team. We are proud to offer an exceptional culture built around equality, work/life balance, flexibility, recognition, growth and support.
We are highly focused on encouraging professional and personal development and provide an environment that brings ongoing opportunity for everyone to progress in their career.
We celebrate our wins and each other's success. We are the winning team. We are IoTics.
Our Core values:
- Creativity passion and problem solving
- Collaboration teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Excellence celebration, recognition and continual improvement
- Trust and Respect communication, ownership and authenticity
Please attach your cover letter (specific to this role) and an updated resume.
Within the email please tell us how much notice you are required to give your current employer (if employed) and include a sentence about each of the below:
- Describe a recent example of you living one of our core values
- What do you love about working in Engineering
- If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be Why
We look forward to your application!
Applicants must hold an Australian working VISA