- Immediate start in a family owned and operated residential construction company
- Work with a fun, motivated, growing team
- Great career development opportunities
About the Role
Elite Homes Qld is a family owned and operated building company specializing in high end residential construction and NDIS projects in & around Brisbane , Queensland. We are looking for site manager with experience in the residential and commercial construction space, specifically new homes, and townhouse developments. We build for clients and also carry out a variety of private development projects. Your position will be site based, working closely with the Elite Homes Qld team in a fantastic working environment. You will be responsible for Site management, scheduling and purchase ordering and supervising a variety construction projects. A dedication to ensure high quality workmanship, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic will ensure a long working relationship between Elite Homes Qld and the successful candidate.
Must Dynamic and have a get it done attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with clients from the start of the project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision (Handle all client communication, inbound and outbound)
- Schedule the job and ensure all trades and suppliers are running on schedule
- Conduct meetings on site with client and trades
- Manage and organize materials and trades.
- Quality assurance
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite construction activities to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Provide regular reporting to Builder and office staff including site productivity and progress.
- Maintain and document Health and Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Implement timelines, monitor, and change accordingly.
- Keep daily logs of tasks (in BuilderTrend)
- Liaise directly with client, neighbours, engineer, architect, surveyor, certifier, estimator.
- Carpentry hands on (if required)
- Construction Software - Builder Trend - Update software including but not limited to Daily Logs, To Dos, Schedules etc
- Solo Asist Estimating, working in conjunction with Estimator when required
- Onboarding Jobs into BuilderTrend and Hazard Co.
- Run intros, WHS, Safety management on site
- Scheduling trades, liaising with trades, running contingencies in case of delays, to avoid loss of time
- Holding scheduled client meetings throughout construction
- Managing client expectations and requests before and during the build
- Mentor and train the junior carpenter on staff.
Skills & Experience
The successful construction manager will be flexible and will have the following experience and qualifications:
- QBCC Site Carpentry Licence (Preferred)
- QBCC Site Supervisors Licence (Preferred)
- Min 5 Years Experience as qualified construction manager.
- Excellent time management
- Outstanding communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstration of experience with high levels of Workplace Health & Safety
- White Card or Blue Card
- Builder Trend (Preferred)
Benefits & Culture
Our growing business presents significant opportunities for the successful candidate. The business is growing rapidly and as the business grows there is potential for role advancements to manage a team.
Being a small, family fun company Elite Homes Qld provides a fun, flexible and personal work atmosphere. We are loyal and reward good staff with competitive salary packages and opportunities.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
A package matching experience and skill levels will be negotiated. (Car and phone provided)
If you would like to work in a fun construction company and your skillset matches the above description, then please APPLY.