Latest Technology Office Equipment, Consistantly growing Company, Enjoy going to work each day.
Gippsland Copiers has a rare opportunity for an Experienced Photocopier / MFD Technician to join our expanding business.
Gippsland Copiers is a locally owned business specialising in supply and service of Photocopiers, Printers MFDs, Digital Signage and Interactive Touch Panels throughout the Gippsland Region. This Position will be based at our Traralgon Office.
We are an authorised dealer for SHARP Photocopiers, Printers, Digital Signage and Interactive Touch Panels. We are also the OKI Executive dealer for Printers and MFDs for the Gippsland Region and the Sales and Service Center for the Epson range of Commercial Photocopiers and MFD's.
Relevant experience on any of the above brands would be well regarded.
The successful applicant would ideally have a stable employment history, a solid background in the servicing of A3 devices, as well as strong IT skills as the industry moves towards IT based technologies.
The position attracts an above award salary, and includes a fully maintained company vehicle, laptop & mobile phone.
Note that at times heavy lifting is involved with this position.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday 8.00am 4:00pm
Fair Work Australia Modern Award - Business Equipment Award 2010 (MA000021) conditions will apply.
Duties will include
- Assembling, running up, installing and networking printers and copiers
- Demonstrate equipment to customers
- Packing, transporting and delivering a wide variety of fragile freight and equipment
- Completion of paperwork and use of electronic equipment and scanners
- Ordering of Stock and keeping Stock levels at a sufficient level
- Customer service at the highest level
- Assistance in warehouse, workshop, Staff training and other areas of the business as required.
- Safe operation of powered and manual load shifting equipment
- Manually loading and unloading freight
- Complying with all WHS requirements and regulations
- Assist in keeping the office facilities in a clean and orderly manner
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Minimum 5 years' electrical mechanical diagnosis and repair skills on Print/MFD Equipment or other electromechanical devices.
- Computer literate.
- Strong networking skills desirable.
- Full-colour sight.
- Clear verbal communication and effective listening skills.
- Understanding and friendly approach to our customers requirements.
- Team player.
- Professional personal presentation.
- The ability to work independently.
- Working with Childrens check
- All applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident and have a full current drivers license with a clean driving record
If you would like to work for a Company where you are one of the team and not just a number, then please forward your resume