Competitive remuneration and benefits, Genuine flexible working arrangements, and work from home options, Leader of technology platforms in the higher ed sector.
UAC is the largest tertiary admissions centre in Australia. We believe in the value of education and are committed to providing opportunities in higher education for all members of our community.
UACs role is constantly evolving as we continue to realign strategically to meet demands from our stakeholders. As a result of UACs rapid growth, we are in need of an adept Manager, Operations Services to join our Operations team to drive the ongoing delivery of our products and services.
About the Role
As Manager, Operations Services you will lead key operational activities including system changes and data maintenance.
The successful applicant of this newly created role will provide leadership and guidance to the team, work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement solutions.
To succeed in this role, you will have;
- exceptional leadership skills in motivating and fostering the development of a cohesive team
- the aptitude to form influential stakeholder relationships and manage expectations, building trust in UACs ability to deliver our services
- excellent communication skills to work collaboratively across the organisation ensuring seamless transitions of projects
- fluency of information technology concepts and terminology and the ability to present recommendations based on complex technical solutions
- demonstrated ability to contribute to UACs strategic and business planning processes.
Whats in it for you
Were a dynamic organisation, proud to offer excellent conditions and work collaboratively to achieve our business goals in a team-oriented collegiate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to have a career with purpose and meaning, where your work will make a genuine difference in the community.
UAC values diversity of thought, and prides itself on being fair, passionate and honest. Were driven by continuous improvement, innovation and excellence in all that we do.
Were currently offering the flexibility to work both in the office and from home. We have the technology platforms and ethos to ensure we all stay connected!
If youd like to be part of this journey, we are keen to hear from you!
Remuneration: The salary range for this position is $147,403 - $155,526 pa (includes base salary plus 17% employer superannuation contribution and annual leave loading).
For your application to be considered, you must provide a written response to each of the selection criteria described in the Position Description. Your application should also include your resume and copies of relevant qualifications.
How to apply
1. Go to our website uac.edu.au/jobs
2. Choose the position you are applying for Manager, Operations Services
3. Download the Manager, Operations Services information package and provide a written response to each of the selection criteria described in the Position Description.
4. Email your selection criteria, resume and copies of relevant qualifications
Applications close: 4.30pm Monday 17 May 2021