Full training provided | Full time permanent positions, enjoy job security here!, Welcome to the Dahlsens family, join our hardworking & happy Ballarat Team!, DAHLSENS ARE PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Full on the job training provided!
- 9 full time permanent positions available across our day shift and afternoon shift.
- There is great job security for you here!
- Here we each take responsibility, everyone contributes and we grow together!
- Weekly production bonuses paid.
- And on your birthday you get to have the day off, with full pay!
Welcome to the Dahlsens family!
WE ARE PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Great work ethic, great attitude, fit & reliable! - You work hard to pay the bills, take pride in your work & never let your teammates down!
- Enjoy the sense of camaraderie you get from being part of a great team;
- Have the energy and stamina to get you through busy days on your feet;
- Take pride in keeping calm and staying focused under pressure; and,
- Genuinely care about the people you work with..
Then we need to be speaking with you!
Welcome to Dahlsens | dahlsens.com.au
Today, the wider J C Dahlsen Group which includes Dahlsens Building Centres, Cairns Hardware, Midcoast Timber and Nortruss operates from 59 trade stores and manufacturing sites. With a team of over 1,000 people, this national team take great pride in providing unmatched service and know-how to their loyal customers. Their team of experts, many having been with the business for decades, are the reason why they deliver high quality, trade-based customer service and products. Dahlsens are proud of their extraordinary 142-year history and will continue to invest in their people, partners and communities to make a positive and sustainable contribution to Australian businesses and the lives of many including the families of their team members.
To be successful in these positions you need to be ready and willing to work this Production Crew are busy! Full on the job training is provided and you will be trained to manufacture timber wall frames and trusses in the factory that go out onto building sites to build peoples homes. Its an important job and its a fast-paced job. Full training is provided and the work involves working with timber, operating the saw and other machinery, reading drawings, using nail guns, using a tape measure etc. In many ways, the work can is like putting a big jigsaw together.
These roles are best suited to high performance individuals people who are accurate, fast, fit, reliable and enjoy work that keeps them fit and physically on the go.
Here we look at recruitment differently! You may not have done this work before, but if you tick these boxes, we know youll be great!
- A solid work history [youve shown a good commitment to jobs in the past]
- Work is important to you youve got people to support and bills to pay!
- Youre reasonably fit, fast and strong and like work that keeps you physically fit and on the move;
- You enjoy working with your hands;
- Have a keen eye for detail;
- Are a clear communicator and good listener;
- You take responsibility and always contribute; and,
- Want to find a job thats for the long term!
These positions are just ideal for people who live in the Ballarat area and people who have worked as a Labourer, Picker and Packer, Storeperson, Warehouse Assistant, Yardsperson, Trades Assistant, Machine Operator, in Retail or in Hospitality before! [Important Note: having this experience is not essential well be considering people from all working backgrounds!!].
To apply please click on the Apply Now button below.
Once we have received your registration of interest via Seek, we will then email you a link to an Online Application Form that is specific to this position to complete.