Flexible work schedule, Sales incentives, Great growth opportunity.
Graduate Sales & Business Development Officer - ECA Internships
The Education Centre of Australia (ECA) is one of the leading and diverse education group that operates at the forefront of Australias higher education sector with multiplecampuses in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. Over the past two decades we have helped tens of thousands of through English language courses, undergraduate degrees, postgraduate degrees and targeted internships.
As a growing network of colleges, we are looking for more people to join us in providing high quality educational experiences and project-based learning opportunities to students from around the world to transform their lives.
We have got an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Sales & Business Development Officer (Part Time Position- 2 days to be part of our team at ECA Internships in our Brisbane office.
ECA Internships works closely with International Students, Universities and Host companies to provide students with Internship experiences specially matched to skill profiles.
As an integral member of the team, you will have a rewarding opportunity to progress your career within education industry. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with the company and is self-motivated and an enthusiastic 'go-getter' who likes to take responsibility.
- Build industry partnerships and develop opportunities for internship placements.
- Proactively research and implement creative strategies for business development opportunities.
- Maintain business relationships with new and existing partners via follow up emails, face-to-face meetings and social media connection.
- Support ECA Internship Sales leads closures for a range of ECA Internship programs in Australia and overseas.
- Coordinate with host companies and students to obtain consent and testimonials for ECA Internships social feeds.
As the successful candidate you will ideally have:
- Either studying or have a Bachelor Degree in any stream.
- Voluntary experience at University with Career Hubs an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. This role is all about how you connect with others and the ability to network!
- Excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills
- The ability to establish local networks, connect with diverse range of stakeholders and maintain relationships
- A positive attitude, highly motivated yet calm under pressure
- A strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Great customer service skills
- A professional personal presentation
- The ability to travel to meet clients
In return we will offer you:
- A supportive team environment, with teams in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne
- Energetic culture that inspires and supports excellence
- Work/life balance
- Professional development
- Expanding network of contacts
- Industry competitive remuneration and benefits
ECA is an equal opportunity employer, and that candidates must have full working rights to be employed within Australia for a reasonable period of time.
Due to the expected high volume of responses only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For further information or to gain an insight into our team, please contact Loren DSouza.
Thank you for your interest in the position with ECA!