1-2 years experience in a legal, Corporate Secretarial or financial services, Client management skills and relationship management experience, 12 months contract with potential to become permanent.
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialised administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions.
This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
You will work closely with the team to provide company secretarial services to a wide range of clients, including preparation of board and shareholder resolutions, ASIC lodgements, company and trust formation and attending to general client requests. Initial contract is 12 months with the potential to become permanent.
- Collaborate with the company secretarial team to manage a wide range of company secretarial requests
- Proactively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
- Assist with preparing resolutions, statutory filings, register updates and any other administrative duties required
- Ensure client records are kept up to date and accurate
- Communicate with clients openly and honestly and on a regular basis
- Maintain client documents with integrity and confidentially
People and Team
- Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by team members
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Take care of and establish good relationships with team mates and clients
- Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
- Assist with on-boarding of new clients, including review of KYC received, in accordance with Intertrusts policies and procedures
- Assist with on-going compliance monitoring of clients as the first line of defence
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure clients are correctly invoiced
- Assistance with client invoicing and assisting Finance and credit control with timely collection of out outstanding invoices
- Australian recognised qualification in Corporate Governance or diploma/degree in related disciplines i.e. law, accounting, business and finance would be desirable
- A minimum of 1-2 years working experience in a legal, Corporate Secretarial or financial services environment
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
- Works well under pressure, delivers results and meets customer expectations
- Works collaboratively and enjoys working with a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with good planning and organisational skills
- Highly principled and able to resolve issues
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture. We grow together with our people in their technical expertise and leaders in respective areas finance and accounting, legal and corporate secretarial, trust, compliance and more. Our people enjoy working as part of a team, are strong leaders and passionate about excellent client service. We run a strong CSR programme, empowering our people to strengthen their connection with our communities and provide opportunities to contribute to environmental sustainability. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
We are looking forward to meeting you!