Join a reputable and award winning Australian-owned company, Flexible and supportive work environment and culture, Be supported and encouraged to develop your career.
BADGE is an award-winning commercial construction company with over 37 years experience delivering quality projects nationwide.
We are Australian-owned, with a turnover in excess of $350m, and employ close to 300 high-performing construction and support professionals at our offices in Adelaide, Perth, Maroochydore, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Darwin and Melbourne.
Our diverse expertise sees us partner with clients in a wide range of sectors to provide outstanding construction management services on projects valued up to $120m.
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable person who is looking for longevity, learning and development opportunities and a great place to work, this is the role for you!
Based in our head office at Keswick and working within a friendly and supportive team environment, you will be able to demonstrate your experience in:
- Prompt and accurate entry of purchase orders and invoices
- Collation of back-up documentation for payment runs
- Sorting and scanning of invoices and claims and seek approval of same
- Reconcile petty cash and draw replenishment cheques as required
- Provide timely and professional responses to all internal, subcontractor and supplier enquiries
- Effective time management to ensure all deadlines are met in accordance with the payment run calendar
To be successful in this role you will have strong communication skills and attention to detail. Previous experience in an accounts or finance role is required and knowledge of CHEOPS would be an advantage.
What we offer:
We dont just talk about our people being our best asset, we actually show it! Working with BADGE means you will challenge yourself on a variety of rewarding projects in a friendly environment. Joining us is a positive move, and you will be supported and encouraged to develop your career right from your first day. We are also proud to offer you:
- An enjoyable, fast-paced and professional working environment thats not too formal
- Flexible options for work/life balance and support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking, a full health assessment upon employment and annual flu vaccinations
- Committees that focus on Reconciliation, Health & Wellness, Safety, Business Improvement, Community Engagement and charitable causes
- Competitive remuneration package with Novated Lease options
We are committed to maintaining a workforce with meaningful equity and diversity, as well as a workplace that embraces and celebrates the value of all cultures and backgrounds. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply for this position.
BADGE does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to BADGE and no fee will be payable.