The Glen Cameron Group is a nationwide well-known and respected Transport and Logistics business with over 45 years of success in the industry.
Multiple opportunities are available for HC Drivers to join our new Air Liquide contract located in Fairfield to complete deliveries of Bulk Liquid Gas as part of a national contract.
This position is permanent full time, Monday - Friday, day shift with regular overtime available
It may involve some overnight travel so flexibility with days is essential.
The position requires a self-starter with a safety first attitude and new employees will be given extensive training to support them to be successful.
- Work autonomously delivering bulk gas
- Participate in company and customer training and development programs
- Complete documentation in a timely and correct manner in accordance with legal requirements in line with company and customer procedures
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follow verbal and written procedures
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements
- Current and valid drivers licence (HC or higher)
- Current Dangerous Goods licence
- Solid understanding of the NSW road network
- Safe driving history
- Experience with bulk gas deliveries (Would be Highly Regarded)
- Basic Fatigue Management certificate (Would be Highly Regarded)
- Familiar with using an in cab data terminal
- Be able to pass a Commercial Driver medical including drug & alcohol test
- Willing to undergo Police background checks
If you believe you have the above experience and have a real passion to succeed in a challenging environment then click Apply for this Job today.
Agencies please note that this role will be filled via our internal recruitment team therefore you need not enquire, thank you.
Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics