Attractive Remuneration, Dynamic Team Culture, Supportive Work Environment.
EREA Oscar Romero Flexi Schools Network is a network of flexible learning centres in SA, WA and NT. These centres offer young people an opportunity to reconnect with education in a setting that is inclusive and flexible. The schools provide engaging learning experiences that address the social needs of students and promotes their emotional, cognitive, spiritual, cultural, physical and educational development. All staff work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Our Network Office, situated at Rostrevor College, close to Adelaide City, has an exciting and rewarding permanent, part-time (22.5 hours per week) opportunity for an experienced Finance Officer to join our dedicated team. Work alongside other professionals who strive to ensure our sites receive the best quality service, delivered with a can-do attitude. Utilise your skills to take this role to the next level with the support of your fellow work colleagues.
Reporting to the Business Manager and working in conjunction with the Network Accountant/Payroll Officer, this role will see you responsible for, but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain accounts payable processes which support the efficient and compliant operation of the Network.
- Using Xero accounting software, responsible for ensuring all accounts payable functions and compliance are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconcile statements and update spreadsheets.
- Weekly bank accounts reconciliations.
- Manage credit card expense allocation, GST review and acquittal processes.
- Assist the Accountant/Payroll Officer with payroll functions.
- Work collaboratively with the Business Manager, Accountant, Network Staff and Heads of Campus/Site Administration staff.
- Manage the travel and accommodation bookings for Network staff.
- Responsibility for provision of resources for the network office.
What you will need to succeed
- Youll have recent and at least three years accounts experience in fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work autonomously and as part of team.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, and friendly approach.
- A willingness to learn and be multiskilled to provide support across the wider team.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of the successful applicant will be subject to EREA and legislative screening processes. These checks are consistent with EREAs commitment to child protection policies and procedures. EREA is committed to ensuring the safety, wellbeing and dignity of all children and young people.
Applications will be processed as they are received, and interviews conducted accordingly.
Applications will close 9.00 am on 7 May 2021.
To apply for this position, please click on Apply, answer the questions, upload an up-to-date resume and a cover letter as to why you are the most suitable applicant for this role. If you hold a DCSI Clearance, please include your reference number in your cover letter.