Immediate Start | Permanent, Mildura | Regional Lifestyle, Work with a positive and passionate team.
Zilzie Wines is an award winning winery, proudly leading in excellence of quality and services to its domestic and international customers. Following on from generations of the Forbes family, Zilzie Wines continues to maintain its family values through its committed and passionate team.
Located at our Karadoc Winery Site, an opportunity exists to work with amazing people in a supportive and positive environment.
As our Cellar Supervisor you will be a valuable team member driven to provide a service that ensures the smooth flow of all Cellar processes.
Reporting to the Cellar Manager, you will be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Ensure efficient day-to-day operation of the winery production facility
- Meeting schedules for quality and quantity of production throughout
- Ensuring staff on shift are adequately trained and are properly equipped to complete their individual duties to maintain ongoing compliance and production requirements
- Playing a key role in identifying cellar team training requirements and implementation of skill upgrades
- Active involvement with the organisation of QHSE requirements to ensure inspections, audits, document review, risk assessments and various project outcomes are achieved.
To succeed in this role you will need to bring your:
- Proven ability to provide strong leadership and effective communication in a professional and production environment
- Basic administrative skills
- Intermediate computer skills, including a strong understanding of MS Office Suite
- Proven understanding and demonstrated skills of safe operation of automated equipment, particularly electronic controls
- Proven problem-solving abilities that reflect a positive and consultative approach
- Ability to operate efficiently, manage time and meet deadlines under minimal direction
Our Commitment to you:
• Zilzie Wines is committed to bringing positive energy every day through a sense of harmony, passion and understanding, leadership and personal accountability.
• In addition to day to day workplace training and development, Zilzie Wines offers professional development and formal training that form part of each employees’ career growth and succession planning.
• We actively encourage teamwork, innovation, creativity and excellence in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
We want to hear about how your skills and experience can bring further support to our team. Please submit your resume and a covering letter using the 'APPLY NOW' button.
Applications for this position will close on Friday 14th May at 4pm.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia and must have a valid Australian work permit.
Candidates will undergo psychometric testing and be required to participate in pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening as part of the recruitment process.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.