Ticketblaster is a ticket resale and events business which sells tickets to concerts & sporting events both nationally and internationally. Secondary market ticket resale is the major component of our business. Ticketblaster also runs a corporate concierge business which sells high end corporate entertainment packages to concerts & sporting events.
As COVID restrictions ease across the country, Ticketblaster is looking to grow our team. We are looking for an innovative, hardworking individual with a passion for customer service. Ticketblaster deals with both the general consumer public, via its website (ticketblaster.com.au) and with high-end clients (travel agents, corporates & high net worth individuals) via its concierge service. This role is ideal for someone who has experience in administration, customer service and would suit an individual who thrives on interaction with customers and is passionate about the live sports & entertainment industry. We run a relaxed, but fast paced office in Malvern.
The successful applicant will be exposed to the many components of a medium sized business. Some of these components include but are not limited to; marketing, sales, data entry, website management, customer service, basic accounting & finance, social media management and other general business tasks.
This role has the potential to be a long-term opportunity where hard work will be appreciated and rewarded, along with a supportive, down to earth team, who will assist in your career growth.
Skills and Experience required
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (primarily Microsoft Excel) is essential
- Customer Service
- Common sense
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to take instruction and learn things quickly
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- Be solution focussed with a drive to exceed expectations
- A basic knowledge & understanding of major sporting events, concerts and entertainment venues around Australia
**Any experience in the ticketing industry would be a big bonus, however, not essential
Key notes about the role
- This role is full time 5 days per week (Tues-Saturday) role but given the seasonal nature of many of our key events, hours may vary from week to week & day to day.
- Bonuses/commissions are possible if key targets are met within the business.
by Friday 30 April 2021.