Fast growing eCommerce service provider with career-enhancing opportunities., Exciting, dynamic, rapid-pace role with an exceptional supporting team., Key role with critical operational impact..
Who are we
eStore Logistics is the market leading eCommerce and omni-channel third-party Logistics provider (3PL). We are a tech enabled logistics leader, having a strong reputation as the trusted fulfilment partner for our clients which include Australias largest pure play online retailer, Australias largest online furniture retailer, more than 10 of Australias top 50 eCommerce businesses and many iconic retailers which have a retail store and eCommerce presence.
We are a team of energetic professionals with a key focus on rapid growth and expansion, through investing in and empowering our people to achieve excellence. The business is rapidly expanding and currently has six fulfillment centers (FC) across Australia, including our new 26,600sqm FC. eStore Logistics has recently introduced Australian-first goods to person picking technology that utilises autonomous mobile robots at its Victorian sites and continues to cement itself as a market leader in the 3PL space.Our business is growing super-fast and that's why we need your help.
What are we looking for
We are looking for full-time Customer Service Officers to join our operations team in Victoria.
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are a must. Your confidence and ability to prioritise tasks will allow you to maintain a strong customer service focus whilst supporting the day-to-day operation. We like team players. In fact, we love them. We also love go-getters that show initiative.
Office hours are typically 9am to 5pm and salary is negotiable based on experience. The successful applicant must have working rights in Australia and have their own transport and license.
What will you do
- Handle level 1 operational customer queries and ad-hoc requests allocated to the Customer Service Officer through our ticketing system.
- Liaise internally with key stakeholders ensuring a prompt and professional service to our clients
- Book and coordinate VIP order requests as raised by clients with our point-to-point courier providers, providing feedback to the operations team and the client.
- Reporting to the DC Manager, you will perform other tasks as directed to ensure a positive customer service outcome for our clients and eStore Logistics.
What skills will you have
- 1 year experience in a similar role. Experience in a third-party logistics, freight or warehousing environment will be highly regarded.
- Experience with essential office tools, including Microsoft Office and Google
- Sound communication skills, both oral and written
- Good motivation and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and able to juggle competing priorities effectively under time pressures
- Effective time management and self-discipline
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Understanding of the concept of providing a service to a client, in a third-party eCommerce environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective rapport with personnel at all levels, within and external to eStore Logistics
- Prepared to undertake any additional training to complement the operation
Why eStore Logistics
We are an exciting business with a lot of opportunities to gain exposure within a rapidly changing industry. This role will give you the opportunity to join an enthusiastic and energetic team where no two days are the same, and you will be able to develop your customer service skills while providing our clients with exceptional service . As the company grows, this position will have many opportunities to grow with us.
Candidates who do not follow the above instructions will not be considered.
We can't wait to meet you!