Competitive salary, Access to staff discounts withpartner companies, Internal opportunities within our global organisation.
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have a 12 month fixed term (maternity leave cover) position available within our WSO contract at Melbourne Airport.
Reporting directly to the General Manager Aviation Security, the Airfield Operations workforce planning coordinator is responsible for managing the day to day rostering and contract reporting requirements within the contract.
- Ensure efficient rostering of team members using the Kronos time and attendance system to cover service requirements including management of sick leave and annual leave cover.
- Produce client reports from raw data including monthly/quarterly reports as well as client KPI analysis and reporting
- Operate and manage the computer applications and systems
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the roster contractual requirements, service levels and KPI’s to deliver the service outcomes
- Assist the Operations Manager as required to implement ISS policies and procedures
- Support the WSO Operations Manager/Training Coordinator in coordinating training and compliance activities
- Prepare presentations for meetings and internal business reviews
- Prepare professional documents for internal use and on behalf of the client
- Perform general administration duties
- Experience with rostering – previous experience using KRONOS an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions within a regulated environment
- Excellent customer service ethos and stakeholder engagement skills
- Competitive salary packaging
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Tools of trade include; phone and laptop
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
If this sounds like you, please email Nerida Robertson to express your interest:
Closing Date is 06/05/2021
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com