Experience working on a range of mining equipment and installations, Obtain an endorsed qualification with on and off the job training, Experience and knowledge gained through working in the mining industry.
Murray Engineering is an Australian mining services provider with a global footprint. With over 400 highly skilled personnel and branches in Pinjarra, Kalgoorlie, Newcastle, Mt Isa, Olympic Dam and Mongolia, Murray Engineering specialises in the maintenance, refurbishment, automation, manufacture and assembly of a wide range of mechanical and electrical equipment to the mining industry at large.
Murray Engineering provides a diverse range of services and opportunities across our seven divisions:
- Automation & Control Systems
- New and used Equipment Sales and Hire, including Service Exchange Components
- Labour Hire
Murray Engineering is part of the Byrnecut Group and offers great job security, top industry rates and super paid on all hours worked. With multiple rosters available at various sites throughout Australia, we have both full time and casual contracts available.
Apprentice Mobile Plant Mechanic
Murray Engineering is a Perth and Kalgoorlie based company providing a comprehensive range of mechanical and electrical maintenance services throughout the mining industry.
This position will be based in Kalgoorlie and it is preferred that candidates reside in the Goldfields region.
Reporting to the mechanical supervisor and allocated tradesmen you will gain:
- Experience with working on a range of mining equipment and installations.
- Obtain an endorsed qualification with on and off the job training.
- Experience and knowledge of working in the mining industry.
Prior to being offered a final selection interview, preferably applicants should:
- Have successfully completed Year 12, with a passes in mathematics and
Preferably applicants will have,
- Completed a mobile plant pre-apprenticeship course.
- Hold a current WA drivers licence.
- Be willing to work in remote areas
- Be totally committed to safe work practices.
- Have attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
The successful candidate will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
School leavers and mature aged applicants are encouraged to apply.
Applications must be received in WORD or PDF format only