SOR Location - Great Modern Workshop!, Opportunity for Full Time Employment, Ongoing 60 hour week.
Opportunity for Trade Qualified Boilermakers and Flux Core / Sub Arc Welders capable of Structural and Heavy Fabrication Steel in a modern workshop located in the southern suburbs of Perth.
Experienced candidates are being sought with the following trade qualification and or skill sets:
- Flux Core Welders
- Sub Arc Welders
A great opportunity for temp to perm role for the right candidate, heavy fabrication and structural work, coded welding STT -FCAW -MMAW -GTAW
Successful applicants will:
- Have experience with heavy structural steel and fabrication.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Understanding of safety procedures and the ability to perform the physical aspects of the job.
- Trade certificate
- Construction card
- Valid driver licence
- Experience with heavy fabrication & structural Steel standards
- Experience with GTAW, FCAW, SMAW and GMAW experience essential.
- Experience with reclaimers and stackers
- Experience with tank work
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screening.
- Rights to work in Australia.
For the Welder Applicant To be considered for this position you will required to undertake a 3G and 4G welding tests of which passing will be a condition of successfully gaining employment.
What is on offer:
- Immediate start available
- Opportunity to stay at home and enjoy time with the family
- Modern clean workshop
- Great company and leadership
- Weekly pay
Skillforce Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
I look forward to processing your application.
Skillforce Recruitment is an established company that strives to connect Job Seekers with relevant job opportunities across Western Australia on a temporary or permanent arrangement.
Trades & Services