Permanent opportunity, Work with a small dedicated team of like-minded Trade professionals, Contribute to the safe, secure and reliable water supply of South East Qld.
Your new position
As the Senior Tradesperson (Electrical) you will provide leadership to the electrical works team in the delivery of services in relation to the operation, maintenance, refurbishment and augmentation of electrical and instrumentation assets.
Based at Landers Shute Water Treatment Plant, you will participate in planning, scheduling and coordination of maintenance activities and refurbishment programs whilst actively contributing to our safe for life culture.
Full details available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
To be successful in this role, you will have extensive experience with the maintenance of water assets along with supervisory experience in leading a team of contractors, apprentices, and skilled tradespersons. You will possess a Trade qualification as an Electrical Fitter Mechanic and a Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control.
In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Current class "C" Queensland Drivers Licence required.
- Understanding of the scope, function and nature of electrical assets used in water treatment and bulk water storage.
- Knowledge of processes used to assess the condition of electrical assets and establish the most appropriate maintenance regime of the assets.
What's great about working at Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people with a dynamic work environment and a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- An innovative, diverse organisation that puts safety first
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- A team orientated and collaborative work environment
Our passionate employees work across South East Queensland, to deliver a safe, secure, and reliable water supply to more than 3.2 million people in the region. If you are looking for a role in which you can make a real impact, we'd love to hear from you!
This an EA position and has a base salary of $98,646.87 per annum plus superannuation.
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: Monday, 3 May 2021.
Please note that background checks including medical and criminal history checks will be undertaken prior to an offer being made for this position.