Location: Parramatta, NSW
Type: Full-Time, 6 month fixed-term positions
Your part in a changing world
At QBE, were driven by our purpose to give people the confidence to achieve their ambitions.
We are an international insurer and reinsurer offering a diverse portfolio of commercial, personal and specialty products, as well as risk management solutions. Our product portfolio includes property, motor, crop, energy, marine and aviation. We employee a team of more than 11,800 people, in 27 countries around the world.
Due to an exciting period of growth, we are currently seeking applicants for multiple full-time Customer Service Officers on a six month-contract basis. These fast-paced roles are within our Personal Lines Remediation team and will require you to handle inbound and outbound calls from existing customers, as well as assisting via email.
Every day is different here at QBE and therefore we are looking for confident, customer-focused individuals with excellent communication and organisation skills. You will be provided with full training and gain a good understanding of our products as well as the remediation space. Among other things, this role encompasses:
- Being the first point of contact for customer refund queries via both phone and email
- Servicing our customers needs in a professional, empathetic and personable manner
- Processing and issuing refunds and any return to sender items in a timely manner
- Providing our clients with an excellent and efficient customer experience in line with Quality Assurance standards and compliance guidelines
- Conducting policy administration investigations and updating records on systems via quality data processing
Your story so far
- Customer Service experience essential, preferably within call centre
- Satisfactory skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Knowledge of the insurance industry highly regarded
- Able to prioritise and track customer cases to resolution
- Excellent verbal, written and data entry skills
We are here to support you
We are proud to have been Voted #5 in the 2019 Top 20 Australian Workplaces for New Dads - HBF Direct Advice for Dads and we achieved Gold employer status in the 2019 & 2020 Australian LGBTI Inclusion Awards. We were also a finalist in the 2020 Australian HR Awards, shortlisted for Best Workplace Diversity & Inclusion Program and Best Health & Wellbeing Program.
We offer a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstance.
As a QBE employee, we will offer you:
- [email protected] leave to enhance your work/life integration
- Our At My Best wellbeing program, which includes a free 12-month subscription to Headspace
- Access to Share the Care 12 weeks flexible leave for new parents inclusive of paid superannuation
- The ability to maximise retirement savings through voluntary super contributions and company matching
- Income protection insurance and reimbursed Death and Total Permanent Disability insurance premiums
- Access to REACH My Best - free holistic wellbeing coaching, nutritional, financial and legal advice and confidential counselling
- Discounts on insurance products, car hire, hotels, goods and services
- Benefits through our various sports and arts sponsorship partners such as free and discounted tickets.
Click APPLY to submit your application. Successful applicants will need to complete work rights, police, employment and credit checks through our online provider as a condition of employment.
Applications close on 30 April 2021.
QBE recognise the value of diverse perspectives and experience. We are committed to an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected for who they are.