Are you a competent Administrator who wants to make a real difference in assisting our team improving Australia's resource efficiency and waste infrastructure
MRA is seeking an experienced Office Administrator with interest in the environmental sector and the expertise, drive and ambition to assist our growing team.
Application close COB 7 May 2021.
What you can expect:
You will be based in our Melbourne office joining a dynamic and multidisciplinary team of professionals, including engineers, scientists, economists, planners, lawyers, social scientists and educators in the delivery of quality project outcomes for our clients. This diverse role will see you primarily provide strong executive support to our Melbourne Branch Manager and staff, including but not limited to reception duties, diary and email management, coordination of travel and events and extensive administrative support to the consultant team. Ideally, you are studying Business Administration or a related subject or hold qualifications and/or experience in the administration and office support sector.
Specifically, the role entails:
- Assisting Victoria Manager and staff in:
- Diary management
- Travel and event coordination
- Day-to-day office and admin tasks
- Research and word processing
- Administrative support, including time recording, project administration and CRM
- Reception duties
- Answering inquiries via phone and email
- Prepare and cater for events, internal and client meetings
- Office & admin tasks
- Office maintenance
- Email management
- Print, compile and bind documents
- Office maintenance
- Mail outs and post
- Administrative support, including bid & project support
- Data entry
- CRM support
- Ad-hoc office and administrative tasks, such as stationery orders
You are an experienced administrator, interested in further developing your skills in the area of Business Administration and further developing the companys corporate system. You have experience in supporting executive staff in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and high workload, whilst knowing how to get the best out of the people around you to drive the best outcome for your team and thrive working in challenging environment.
Specifically, you have:
- 2 years plus experience working in busy corporate office in supporting role
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal (English)
- Be focused on accuracy and high attention to detail
- Have a positive can do work ethic and out-of-the-box-thinking
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to identify innovative solutions on the run
- Demonstrable ability to work in a team and relate easily with people at all levels in the organisation
- Advanced Microsoft MS Office skills
- Basic knowledge in PDF software
- Basic IT problem solving ability
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and manage high workload
- Be confident and outgoing, with the ability to adapt quickly and manage changing priorities
- Approachable and friendly with professional communication and presentation skills
- Some flexibility in working hours are required to support the Victoria Manger and their staff
- Genuine interest in the environmental/resource recovery sector
- Desirable for you to have car and a valid driver licence
- Australian Citizen/Permanent residency or a visa status that permits work in Australia for a minimum of three years.
Are you ready to make a difference Apply today.
This role is part-time (up to 24 hours and as required), possibly growing into a full-time opportunity.
Salary negotiable from $50k (FT equivalent).
About MRA Consulting Group
MRA Consulting Group (MRA) is recognised nationally as Australias leading boutique waste management consulting firm - specialising in all aspects of business and policy reform. In the 2020 Inside Waste Annual Consultants Review, MRA was judged best in 8 out of 11 categories (across all consultancies large and small), as well as Best Small Consultancy in Australia. MRA previously won these awards each year from 2013-2017.
MRAs success has been built on the skills and experience of a multidisciplinary team of professionals, which includes engineers, scientists, economists, planners, lawyers, social scientists and educators. The team shares a common focus, delivering quality project outcomes for our clients. This focus has meant that MRA maintains a position at the forefront of Australian waste and recycling management practices, working on the largest and most innovative projects.