Competitive REM + Bonus, Multiple roles across various Sydney locations, Bring your leadership to a multi skilled and collaborative team.
- Competitive REM + Bonus
- Multiple roles across various Sydney locations
- Bring your leadership to a multi skilled and collaborative team
Your role at Ausgrid
Reporting to the Head of Works Delivery Planning, the Senior Portfolio Manager leads a team of Portfolio Managers to effectively forecast, plan and schedule planned and reactive distribution work aligned to Ausgrids priorities and investment strategy. In collaboration with other delivery partners, you will optimise resource allocation, planning and scheduling to increase resource utilisation, efficiency and commercial sustainability.
About the group
Our Field Operations group aims to provide the safe and efficient delivery of services required to build and maintain the Network, connect customers and respond to unplanned outages and incidents.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced and high performing leader who has proven skills leading and managing a large and multi skilled workforce. You will be an experienced senior operational leader who has extensive experience in field services, with an understanding of the legislative and regulatory framework in which utility businesses operate including relevant industry regulations and the underpinning commercial models.
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in Electrical Engineering supported by relevant and diverse experience
- Current Drivers Licence (Class C)
- Demonstrated commercial acumen to connect operational activities and planning to financial outcomes
- Sound knowledge of Network Standards, Engineering Policies and the Electrical Safety Rules
- Industrial relations experience at an operating level in a highly industrialised environment. Ability to assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, gather more information if necessary, and identify key issues that need to be addressed to generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Practical knowledge of Work Health & Safety Act and relevant Environment legislation.
- Time management and prioritisation skills to assist in managing a wide range of issues concurrently while ensuring that resources are assigned to the areas with the greatest benefit
- Demonstrated strategic, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive ongoing business improvement relative to current business priorities with an end to end, organisational perspective
- Demonstrated ability to work both as part of a team and independently
Senior Portfolio Manager Role Statement
Why work for us
Our people are the most important part of our business. We offer professional and technical positions, from apprenticeships & traineeships to senior leadership roles, across a broad range of disciplines.
We offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Pay for performance culture
- Bonus potential
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Staff club
- Corporate Health plan
- Health and Wellness fitness program
- Annual Flu vaccine
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Strong focus on mental health and much more
Ausgrid is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an equal opportunity employer, our people are made up of a diverse mix of ages, backgrounds, skills and professions. This diverse mix of talent and perspectives is recognised, valued and encouraged through various programs and initiatives.
Ausgrid is an energy services business that operates the largest electricity network in Australia. We deliver a safe and reliable electricity supply to more than 1.7 million homes and businesses and connect communities across more than 22,000 square kilometres. Our operations include infrastructure construction and maintenance, customer connections, street lighting and metering and testing services.
Ausgrid's vision is to be a leading energy solutions provider, recognised both locally and globally. To achieve this vision, all Ausgrid employees commit to living our values in all they do.
Work safe, live safe - Customer-focused Collaborative - Commercially minded - Honest and Accountable - Respect
Interested Apply now!
Please review the role statement and apply addressing your suitability for the role via a cover letter and attach your resume.
Successful candidates will be notified regarding an interview.
Applications close: 9th May, 11.55pm AEST.
Please note, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, we will assess applications as they are received
Please note Unsolicited resumes/applications from agencies will not be accepted by Ausgrid
Ausgrid An Equal Opportunity Employer