A new exciting job opportunity has just opened in Sydney - Top Education Group, is now seeking an experienced and go-getter Sales Manager to join its multicultural and multilingual team and promote its ELICOS courses and higher education courses.
Top Education Group Ltd trading as the Australian National Institute of Management and Commerce (IMC), is a private higher education provider. It is an Australian public company listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Located at South Eveleigh, on the fringe of Sydneys CBD, our modern campus is just moments away from Redfern Station and is bounded by the suburbs of Darlington, Redfern, Alexandria, Erskineville and Newtown.
Through IMC we offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Sydney and Hobart. Australias tertiary education regulator TEQSA (Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency) has granted IMC self-accreditation authority (SAA) in the broad field of Education 08 Management and Commerce for awards at AQF Level 5 (Diplomas) to Level 9 (Masters Degrees). We also offer ELICOS courses through Scots English College Pty Ltd trading as Scots English College.
We are looking for talented people who can play their part in making sure that we are here to deliver exceptional learning experiences to our students.
The International Sales Manager is responsible for working with the Student Recruitment and Marketing Teams to develop and implement effective and appropriate sales strategies aligned to maximise TOP's growth objectives, and expand relationships with strategically important channel partners to drive growth and sales in the short and long term.
You will also be responsible for implementing specific recruitment strategies for the groups market in the South American market.
Duties and responsibilities include:
International Sales and Marketing:
- Design and deliver a strategic international marketing and sales plan;
- Lead the sales meeting and making decisions to maximise revenue through careful strategic pricing recommendations across all markets taking into consideration competitor pricing, budgeted pricing and incentive options;
- Assisting marketing team to implement digital marketing initiatives through a variety of social media campaigns and coordinate marketing campaigns such as video content, student experience programs, alumni referral programs, digital marketing initiatives and stakeholder events; and
Work with the academic team to develop new products to keep competitive in the marketplace.
International Recruitment/Accounts management:
- Provide specific strategic and sales plan for the South American market;
- Develop and motivate the marketing team to achieve assigned targets;
- Establish professional relationships with key partners in assigned client accounts within your region; and
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
Selection Criteria: Essential
- Knowledge and understanding of the Australian higher education industry
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Completion of a relevant degree or an equivalent combination of relevant skills and knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills and ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and excellent interpersonal skills including relationship building, liaison, public speaking skills
- Demonstrated experience in international sales and recruitment
- Proven market research and analysis skills
- Able to work independently with initiative, as well as collaboratively as part of a team
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Selection Criteria: Desirable
- Prior experience working in student recruitment
- Potential network in the South American market
Applications close on 20 May 2021.