Multinational Market Leader, Design, Manufacturer and Supplier for Interior Roll Form Steel Systems, Attractive Salary Package + Incentives.
Our Company is a market leader in the design, innovation and manufacture of interior metal wall and ceiling systems for Australia, New Zealand, Asia, India and the UAE. At Rondo, our people are our greatest asset, our customers are our focus, and our teams pursue excellence and market leadership in everything we do.
We are currently looking to recruit an Architectural Specification Representative to join our supportive team based in Dandenong South.
Reporting to the State Manager VIC / TAS, the successful candidate will work closely with the sales and design departments, along with strategic business partners. Driving primary demand via project tracking and securing specifications will be critical to the role, as well as developing relationships with Commercial Builders, Architects, Designers and Engineers.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achievement of sales budget and KPIs
- Actively source new business by tracking commercial projects and other sales opportunities
- Gaining project specifications
- Provide technical support to customers, architects, engineers and internal sales staff
- Provide superior and responsive customer service to all stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Work collaboratively with Rondo management and other departments by providing ideas and suggestions
- Enforce and follow WH&S, quality and environmental procedures
- Promote Rondo products through CPDs, exhibitions, trade shows and sales presentations
The successful candidate will be a strong team player with a can-do attitude. You will have a background in the commercial construction sector and a demonstrated track record in technical sales and/or pre sales achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
Knowledge of light gauge roll formed steel products and their design will be highly regarded as will an ability to understand building systems and construction drawings. Experience in Structural Engineering or a relevant Bachelors Degree with 3+ years of design experience would be an advantage although not essential.
You must have advanced communication skills, strong attention to detail, and experience with MS Windows, Excel, and AutoCAD / Revit (desirable). We support our people in reaching their full potential and are willing to provide ongoing development opportunities to the successful candidate.
Rondo is an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced and respected. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage qualified candidates of all differences to apply.
Due to limited resources, only short listed candidates are able to be contacted.