- Join a team that makes a difference.
- Full Time Position.
- Baulkham Hills Location.
We live and breathe home care. We want all ageing Australians to live at home longer and enjoy the things they have enjoyed for a long time. Our people are the reason we have been successful and well known in our regions. Our communities love the service we provide.
About the role.
An exciting opportunity for a Roster Team Member has opened up within our close-knit Rostering Team. This team ensures that an efficient and effective staff roster is rolled out every week so that clients are provided timely and quality service.
As a Roster Team Member, your coordination capabilities will assist our clients to access services to maintain their independence at home. The role involves liaising with registered and non-registered staff members, clients and their families and other stakeholders so that appropriate services are booked in and staff absences are covered in a timely manner.
This is a permanent full-time position in our Baulkham Hills office with work hours from 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday. The office is conveniently located across from the new Norwest station.
There will also be work from home required on some weekends/ weekday evenings for after-hours assistance, which will be compensated separately.
A free parking space may be offered.
If you pride yourself on your customer management and coordination skills, we would like to hear from you
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within the last 5 years in a customer management or rostering role
- Excellent communication skills and phone manners
- A ‘can do’ attitude, be punctual and reliable
- A great work ethic and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- A working knowledge of MS Office/ Outlook
- A satisfactory Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
Demonstrated understanding of the rostering and scheduling process and experience in using a rostering software would be highly regarded. Exposure to home care or a relevant certificate would be an advantage.
Why join us
- A great team and a growing organisation
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Autonomy with the chance to shape the function
There is no better time to join a growing industry where you will have great fun whilst making an impact on the lives of many ageing Australians. APPLY NOW!!
As part of the application process, myHomecare will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role. You will be required to provide a police check.
To our friends at agencies. Thank you for thinking of us but we will not accept or take responsibility for any unsolicited CVs submitted to us. Please respect our process and we will get in touch should we need your help.