Corporate Services Manager
Kyeema Support Services Inc
Full time, ongoing management role
Based in Portland, South West Victoria
Our vision: people of all abilities are able to actively participate as valued members of our community
Kyeema is a not for profit organisation with a long and strong history across Glenelg Shire. Based in Portland, South West Victoria, we employ over 100 staff and provide support to over 180 people with disabilities. We have a reputation for experience and empathy, high quality support, innovation and engagement with our community.
Our organisation provides a range of activities and support for people with disabilities and their families and carers, including day activities, overnight care in our respite house, Support Coordination and three supported employment businesses. We have a strong focus on developing our housing strategy.
Due to significant growth in the last 3 years, we are now seeking to employ a Corporate Services Manager to report to the CEO and take responsibility for managing critical aspects of our business.
The Corporate Service Manager will be a strategic and collaborative leader, thinker and contributor. Reporting to the CEO, you will devise systems improvement, performance and strategy across key domains including Finance, Human Resources, Risk, Marketing, Assets and Facilities, continuous improvement/quality and ICT.
This is a key leadership role and therefore, to operate successfully, the person will be expected to:
- Actively promote a culture that is constructive, innovative and focuses on continuous improvement, embraces change, and helps others to do the same by applying skills that combine strong leadership with the ability to motivate, inspire and foster a team environment.
- Commit and contribute to the culture and organisational and team objectives as operationalised under Kyeemas strategic plan
- Ensure Board, legislative and NDIS reporting, and requirements are met in a timely fashion
- Think and act strategically in identifying new opportunities within Kyeemas vision
- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure coordinated planning, policy and service development and advocacy for improved corporate outcomes.
- Aid policy development and review in alignment with the organisational Vision, Mission, and strategic objectives.
- Provide exceptional leadership to the Corporate Services team to ensure performance targets and budgets are achieved.
Business and Financial Management
- Manage and continuously improve the cost effective and efficient provision of Kyeemas services
- Develop an annual budget by service type, manage revenue and expenditure (in conjunction with the finance team)
- Manage risk, budget, resources, tenders and facilities associated with Kyeema, including ensuring that relevant grants, funding, and subsidies are applied for and properly acquitted
- Provide high quality information to management about the interpretation, risks and impacts associated with emerging State and Federal policy directions, service reforms and/or legislative requirements within the disability context
Human Resources and Marketing
- In conjunction with the HR Officer, deliver effective and responsive services, advice and assistance to the business
- Develop the HR strategy to attract, retain and develop key talent for Kyeema
- Develop and manage the marketing strategy and collateral
Technology, Assets and Facilities
- Ensure the security of Kyeemas property and assets and maintain a commitment to the care of all Kyeemas property and assets.
- Responsible for the effective performance of the ICT platform
- Assess digital risks, opportunities and implement appropriate marketing and communication strategies using contemporary IT tools
WHO ARE YOU
Our dedicated, experienced team is seeking a person who is:
- Positive, flexible and adaptable able to think innovatively and from different perspectives
- Resourceful and highly collaborative, comfortable with change
- Willing to pitch in to make things happen
THE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION YOU BRING WILL INCLUDE:
- Tertiary qualifications in finance or business
- Exceptional analytical, planning financial management and systems implementation skills.
- Strong written and high oral communication skills along with experience in governance and external reporting and proposal development.
- Demonstrated experience in Risk Management, and Quality Improvement.
- Excellent IT skills, able to assess digital risks and opportunities and implement appropriate marketing and communication strategies using contemporary IT tools
- Knowledge, and understanding of the principles and practice of performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience in Not for Profit environment is preferred but not essential.
The annual remuneration package will reflect the market for this role and will be linked to individual skills and experience. Superannuation of 9.5% will be paid, increasing in legislation with the Superannuation Act 1976.
You are entitled to salary packaging consistent with Kyeemas Salary Packaging Policy.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates will be required to undergo a NDIS Worker Screening Check.
If this role resonates with you and you have the necessary skills and experience, then we would like to hear from you.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and response to key selection criteria to CEO, by 5pm on May 17th 2021
Kyeema Support Services is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Kyeema actively encourages applications from all backgrounds.