Global, long established and successful business coaching firm, You can make a real difference to people, their business & communities, Part-time position - 3 days a week ($80,000 incl superannuation pro rata).
Financial Controller Part Time
Would you like to work with the Worlds #1 Awarded Business Coaching Firm helping business owners across the world grow their businesses and achieve true success
- Beautiful Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast (QLD) location
- Global, long established, and successful business
- You can make a real difference to people, their business and communities
- Part-time position - 3 days a week with some flexibility (The salary is $80K incl superannuation pro rata)
People in your workplace have described you as a PERFECTIONIST. You have an uncanny ability to pick up the small details the average person wouldnt see. Additionally, people have continuously commented on your love of analysing numbers in the business/es youve worked in.
You have previous experience in Financial Management or Accounting Roles or you are an Accountant returning to work.
You have qualifications in bookkeeping / degree in commerce / a degree in life around financial controlling role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will play the key role in managing the day-to-day finance functions of the business & its related entities.
Also, you will be supervising the role of our existing full-time bookkeeper.
Due to the nature of this busy role, the applicant must possess a proven background as an experienced Financial Controller with an ability to hit the ground running, working proactively and autonomously within a busy team.
The role is part-time with the possibility of going full-time by year end.
This role is ideal for a candidate looking for a challenge and is ready to be accountable for their role in the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of all finance and accounting operations including Invoicing, A/R, A/P, Payroll, BAS etc. of the business and its related entities including two Hong Kong based small entities.
- Directly manage the bookkeeper's activities and ensure all tasks are completed to required standards and within the agreed timeframe.
- Preparation of Budget, Cashflow Forecast, Trends Analysis on P&L (Income, COGS and Expense ratios) and Balance Sheet and other Management Reports
- Ensure HR, ATO, Superannuation and Workcover compliance
- Review and improve process and systems to increase efficiencies within the business.
- Liaison with members of the team, suppliers, clients and external accountant
- Facility Management
It is important to understand that work roles are diverse in our business and can overlap and require team members to be very flexible in their roles.
- Experience working as a financial controller or similar role
- Intermediate to Advanced working knowledge of Xero bookkeeping software, Excel, Word and Outlook
- EFFICIENCY and ACCURACY are the two most important traits we are looking for
- Extensive experience in preparing and analysing reports and making improvements to tools and system
- Outstanding time management skill
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- An enthusiastic and can-do attitude
- Proactive attitude with excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A team first attitude
- Open licence and your own car
Other Qualities and Characteristics: the ability to take instructions, supportive, self-starter, organized, motivated, honest, loyal, punctual, reliable, decisive, polite, pleasant, practical, presentable, non-smoker, disciplined, collaborative, resourceful, influential, enjoys a challenge, intuitive, articulate, engaging and effective.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
This is an excellent opportunity for you to grow your business knowledge, learn from a true master of business and a great team culture.
As part of our team, you will receive mentoring that will allow you to succeed in the business world and in life.
Not only will you have the chance to grow and dramatically increase your skills and experience, but we also offer extensive personal development and goal setting program. We also believe very strongly in general health and wellness and encourage this within the workplace. The business is abundant and rewards performance, loyalty and going the extra mile. So, given you step up, live the culture and become a better you whilst helping the team achieve our vision, youll be rewarded not only financially but personally.
THE BUSINESS & ROLE:
Entrepreneurial Business School www.onlinebusinesscoach.com is a business coaching firm of coaches lead by founder and principal business coach Bruce Campbell. Bruce Campbell has been awarded Global Coach of the Year 8 times in a row. He released his first book called Wheres My Cash Gone in 2015 and is rated as one of the sharpest authorities on business, personal development and investing.
So, if you are looking for a job that you will not only count the numbers but add value to the planet, this position is for you.
Applications close Wednesday, the 19th May with interviews on Wednesday the 26th May.