Ascot location, Critical leadership role, Competitive Remuneration.
About the role
OEM Group Pty Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join our team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with strong manufacturing knowledge to take ownership of the day-to-day running of the offices. The role calls for a hands-on leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is driven to succeed.
Reporting into the CEO, the successful candidate will bring their experiences and knowledge to manage and improve operational systems and processes to ensure business expectations and customer requirements are exceeded.
About OEM Group
OEM Group is a well-established, growing Australian company, with more than 40 years industry success and market leadership in the design, manufacturing, distribution, hire and servicing of products.
Our products include heavy duty pressure cleaners, custom design safety access platforms, wheel chocks & safety jacking stands, bespoke fabricated items, etc. We are the designers and fabricators of the Steprite, Jackrite and WestChocks patented brands and the exclusive WA distributor of Spitwater pressure cleaners (sales, hire, service).
To optimise the productivity of our clients partnering with superior products, service and design with safety at the forefront.
ABOUT THE JOB
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day running of the corporate functions to ensure efficiencies, smooth operation and clear communication across all areas of the business
- Responsible for the overall framework of Group protocol and processes (policies and procedures)
- Develop and ensure adherence to regulatory and OEM Group Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies and procedures
- Create systems and processes that enable greater synchronicity and transparency for the team as the organisation grows
- Ensuring the business is meeting compliance standards across all aspects
- Providing guidance and support to the Fabrication, Service and Sales teams
- Managing the IT and Marketing operations of the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- Tertiary qualification and/or equivalent (desired but not essential)
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Has a strong work ethic and leads by example
- Good communication, mentoring, negotiating and team-building skills
- Is well organised, efficient and able to juggle competing priorities
- Is a great problem solver and calm under pressure
- Understands the process of planning, budgeting and making decisions to maximise profitability and minimise costs
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive remuneration
- A collaborative and professional environment
- A company who values their people
How to Apply
To apply, click on 'Apply Now' to complete your application and send through a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability and alignment for this role.
If you wish to discuss any aspects of this role in more detail, please contact Kelly Tufilli, HR Advisor at [email protected]
Applications close 9 AM, Wednesday 5 May 2021
Our recruitment and selection process includes a variety of assessment methods that will encompass psychometric testing, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates may be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
OEM Group is committed to diversity and an inclusive workplace.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only contact you personally if you are short-listed for an interview. OEM Group reserves the right to commence interview or withdraw the job vacancy at any time.