AI Trading Pty, a design & installation company for all types of Communications & Electrical cabling Infrastructure, IP Surveillance, Intrusion Detection Systems & and Audio-Visual products , so overall, we are a turn key solutions provider to all of our clients across most business sectors.
We are based in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne but deploy our products and services locally and also on a National level. As a company, we have grown significantly over the past twelve months expanding our ability to conclude our turn key solutions to a whole new level overall, but in doing so we now seek the assistance of a certain individual to join our team. We seek a person with experience, complimenting attributes and abilities, a great life attitude overall as a person, a great problem solver and a person that can help us achieve the highest quality of service to all our customers, applying & delivering the best conclusive result.
Our key goals are simple, get the job completed with the highest quality of workmanship, working with a team of people with individual skills & abilities to create the perfect combination of a job well done.
Our team is small, dedicated & talented and we need a person likewise, with the ability to organize, implement & deploy our installations and products to our customers, maintaining the highest integrity, customer service and maintaining a genuine care factor that must reside naturally within your personality.
We seek a person with a self-starting, positive attitude that can work on completion of tasks without constant persuasion, have a genuine opinion and can make decisions when required and with the ability to be able communicate very well and confidently with others.
Preferred attributes for successful team member
- Communications & Electrical Cabling Infrastructure experience 5 years minimum
- Security Surveillance, Access & Intrusion installation and general knowledge overview
- Overall knowledge of the industry & standard compliance
- Ability to advise & lead others in a positive manner
- Microsoft Office, Visio & general competent PC skills and attributes
- Willing to travel and work interstate when required
- Current drivers license and competent with all types of vehicles
As our Projects Supervisor your key job base is to work in conjunction with the sales & estimation team to assure our installation team is in alignment and all works are fulfilled to our customers, assess on site tasks if and when required, coordinate & maintain installation staff, product and generally complete what has to be done.
Some of the general day to day duties will include
- Project Management of ongoing installations
- Ordering stock & asset management
- Scheduling resources required to fulfill the project works
- Compiling and delivering required paperwork for project works
- Concluding end to end solutions on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule
- Preparation of material and hardware for project works
- Quality assurance for works in progress & completed
- Completion of compliance certifications and overall general documentation
This position is based on site at customer premises & project locations as well as in our office environment and travelling is a mandatory in this role. Locations will be local areas, country and interstate, depending on the project at the time so please take this into consideration before applying for this position.
The position includes a vehicle (or allowance), laptop and mobile phone inclusive, and all other required applications or tools needed to complete your day to day duties.