Full-time role with flexible working options available, Competitive annual salary, plus super, commissions and company benefits, Play a pivotal role & provide stakeholders effective financial analysis support.
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for transportation mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands, the best teams and the brightest minds to propel the automotive industry forward and transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses vehicles.
About the role:
In this position, you will be responsible for assisting with the monthly management reporting, analysis, forecasting & and budgeting within the Dealer Solutions and DealerCell businesses. In addition, this role is a service provider to the operational team members to assist with queries on the finance operations and processes within the business. This role will also be required to assist with continuous improvement projects, cost control across the two businesses, development and consolidation of budgeting and forecasting templates and presentations, and reconciliation of revenues across three (3) separate financial solutions.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Execute the month end close process including journals, reconciliations, analysis and business processes
- Work alongside Accounts Payable to track supplier invoices and payments to ensure seamless payment of suppliers
- Forecast future costs based on trend and expected costs
- Conduct revenue reconciliations to ensure financial systems are aligned
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting and analysis where required by business
- Develop and deliver effective business processes to drive team effectiveness and customer service delivery
What do we need you to bring to the team
- Experience in a similar role in a medium to large organisation or significant equivalent experience in a related industry
- Strong analysis, problem solving and presentation skills, with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong skills in management accounting
- Sound interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively within a team as well as autonomously when required
- Excellent written, verbal, and relationship building skills with the ability to engage across all levels within the organisation including Senior and Executive Management
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in SAP, Workday Adaptative or PowerBI including a CA/CPA qualification is not essential, however highly desirable
Why join Cox Automotive
A career with Cox Automotive gives you all the benefits that can only come from working for an industry leader, including talented, motivated team members; a diverse, energetic workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
We strive to create an environment that is entrepreneurial, nurtures personal development and builds on unique talents. Above all, it makes Cox Automotive a special company, one that can attribute its success to its products, clients, and most importantly, its team members.
We will provide you with an excellent induction and ongoing training to ensure you are able to perform the role to the highest level. You will be surrounded by a supportive, dynamic and fun team and will be rewarded and recognised for your hard work.
If you have a positive attitude and the right credentials, please apply now to join the Cox Automotive team and make your mark!