Luina Bio Pty Ltd is one of Australia's most experienced biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing organisations (CMO) offering trusted client-focused services to both a domestic and international client base.
The main production facility and head office for Luina Bio is located at 2806 Ipswich Rd Darra and due to the rapid growth of the business, a new facility at 35 Archimedes St Darra as well.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will assist in the creation of accurate and timely financial statements and reconciliation of accounts, while supporting day to day administrative duties.
Key Responsibilities/Focus Areas:
- Process journal entries to ensure business transactions are accurately recorded
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and address reconciling items in a timely manner
- Set up month end reporting files
Forecast / Budget:
- On a monthly basis, assist the Finance team to review and update the Forecast
- Prepare initial analysis of the Profit and Loss accounts to support the annual Budget process
- Provide backup support for payroll activities
- Complete daily bank reconciliation
- Complete monthly Creditor reconciliation
- Follow up and reconcile debtors, including follow up of overdue payments
- Produce Debtor/Creditor invoices
- Assist with general administration duties and support
- Provide reception coverage and backup support
Benefits of joining the team:
- Work in a fast-paced, exciting environment where no two days are the same
- Flat management structure, where decisions get made
- Join a supportive, and inclusive work culture
- Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Membership of professional Accounting / Finance Institution
- Graduate level position, previous experience advantageous but not essential
- Bookkeeping experience advantageous
- Competent in mathematics and accounting practices
- Well-developed MS Office and Excel skills including advanced formulas
- Knowledge of accounting software
- High level attention to detail, with the ability to produce detailed reports for management
At Luina Bio, we believe Diversity is part of what makes us successful, and what makes this a great place to work. With team members from over 20 countries and all 6 continents, we support and celebrate what makes everyone different. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, marital status, age, ancestry, disability, pregnancy, gender identity, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
If you believe you have the experience and the desire to make a positive contribution to our client, please send your CV, which outlines your qualifications, achievements and employment history. Apply through SEEK.
Applications close by 23rd April 2021
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position