Full time permanent position, Manage a team of expert technicians, Ascot, WA.
About the role
OEM Group Pty Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join the team. This is an ideal opportunity for a hands on leader ready to bring their experiences and knowledge to manage the workshop team.
Reporting into the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for new equipment build-ups, hire equipment maintenance and preparation, maintenance program delivery, equipment refurbishing, major repairs, pre-delivery inspections and decommission activities.
About OEM Group
OEM Group is a well-established, growing Australian company, with more than 40 years industry success and market leadership in the design, manufacturing, distribution, hire and servicing of products.
Our products include heavy duty pressure cleaners, custom design safety access platforms, wheel chocks & safety jacking stands, bespoke fabricated items, etc. We are the designers and fabricators of the Steprite, Jackrite and WestChocks patented brands and the exclusive WA distributor of Spitwater pressure cleaners (sales, hire, service).
To optimise the productivity of our clients partnering with superior products, service and design with safety at the forefront.
ABOUT THE JOB
Main responsibilities include:
- Prepare, supervise and control workshop activities, including the scheduling of work in the service department.
- Liaise with customers and diagnose customer concerns with equipment prior to being booked in for service and/or repair.
- Work with sales manager regarding maintenance & repairs costing for hire fleet.
- Prepare, distribute & follow up all service quotations.
- Assist all Technicians in the diagnosis of mechanical problems.
- Oversee KPI framework and define targets, regular monitoring and reporting.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- A minimum of Year 12 Graduation
- Extensive experience in scheduling repair, maintenance, and servicing of equipment
- Sound judgment informed by extensive practical knowledge and experience
- Well-honed leadership and management skills; with an ability to motivate
- Current LF Class License (Forklift)
- Current C Class License
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive remuneration
- A collaborative and professional environment
- A company who values their people
How to Apply
To apply, click on 'Apply Now' to complete your application and send through a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability and alignment for this role.
Applications close 9 AM, Wednesday 5 May 2021
Our recruitment and selection process includes a variety of assessment methods that will encompass psychometric testing, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates may be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
OEM Group is committed to diversity and an inclusive workplace.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only contact you personally if you are short-listed for an interview. OEM Group reserves the right to commence interview or withdraw the job vacancy at any time.