At the Town of Mosman Park, our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Each day, we are encouraged to work with purpose and passion so that together, we can shape the future of our Town and make a remarkable difference to our community.
Mosman Park is located approximately 14km from Perth and a stones throw from Fremantle. Nestled between Cottesloe, Peppermint Grove, and North Fremantle; we are uniquely positioned between the picturesque Indian Ocean and the beautiful shores of the Swan River.
We are a small and vibrant local government, focused on connecting with our close-knit community between river and sea.
Were seeking a fresh, new face with the curiosity and ambition to deliver great things for the Town and our residents.
By joining us, youll have access to amazing lifestyle benefits and entitlements to help you achieve your full potential:
- 17.5% leave loading, two extra days of leave each year
- Additional superannuation (subject to individual contribution)
- Flexible working arrangements (including a 9 day fortnight)
- Professional development opportunities
- Wellness programs, including an Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking, and close to public transport
Things you'll love:
- Working for an organisation that supports you every step of the way
- Being part of a place that really values a work/life balance
- Working alongside a friendly and motivated group of people
- The feeling of being valued, respected and having equal access to opportunities
An exciting opportunity for an exceptional Engineering Technical Officer, looking for their next challenge has been created. Providing technical support in this vital role you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders with a focus on providing outstanding customer service.
The successful applicant will possess;
- Relevant advanced diploma in Civil Engineering or higher level qualification.
- A minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrated previous experience in road, drainage, footpath or other civil engineering design projects.
- Understanding of civil works and operations practices and procedures including relevant design standards.
A full list of all selection criteria is available in the position description.
Do not let the size of the Town fool you, as the challenges here are fast paced, high demand and diverse. You liaise with internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner and proactively contribute to the organisational culture in a positive way.
Work Related Requirements
The recruitment process requires applicants to obtain a police clearance and undergo a pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol assessment.
Salary: $72,004 $80,889 per annum (depending on skills and experience)
Information: Hannah Young, Manager People and Culture on 9383 6600
How to Apply: To be considered for the role, applicants are required to submit the following:
Written application including resume, cover letter and answer (in 200 words or less) the following question:
What is your greatest career accomplishment to date
Close Date: 5pm Friday 7 May 2021
The Town reserves the right to commence recruitment prior to this date.
Applicants are required to demonstrate a commitment to the Town of Mosman Parks ACE values of Accountability, Connection and Excellence.
The Town of Mosman Park has an inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds. We acknowledge that diversity in the workforce, increases the effectiveness of teams. We welcome applications from Indigenous people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.