Develop and deliver the program of integrated sales and marketing strategies, Lead the development and management of the student ambassador program in the Bl, Full time, fixed term 1 year contract based at our Blacktown Campus..
Future Students Coordinator (Blacktown)
Future Student, Marketing and External Relations, Blacktown
• Develop and deliver the program of integrated sales and marketing strategies
• Lead the development and management of the student ambassador program in the Blacktown region
• Full time, fixed term 1 year contract based at our Blacktown Campus.
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across nine campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield, Blacktown and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU's mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
Marketing and External Relations plays a key role in profiling and positioning ACU as the first choice among its diverse community of target and stakeholder groups, including potential students, Catholic partners and communities, and staff.
The Future Students Coordinator delivers targeted future student engagement strategy and outreach activities for the Blacktown campus to achieve student load targets across pathways, undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
More specifically the role entails:
• Develop and deliver the program of integrated sales and marketing strategies, in collaboration with the Future Students Manager NSW & ACT, that support achieving student load targets for pathways, undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
• Coordinate the feeder schools engagement program, in collaboration with the Future Students Manager NSW & ACT, and manage relationships in the region with Careers Advisors, parents, industry and influencers.
• Lead the development and management of the student ambassador program in the Blacktown region.
• Work with faculties and schools to enhance recruitment opportunities for the Blacktown campus.
• Coordinate the planning and delivery of Future Student events, expos and outreach activities.
You will need to have:
• completion of a relevant degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
• demonstrated experience coordinating integrated sales and marketing programs, preferably within the higher education sector
• knowledge, experience and understanding of communicating to a diverse range of stakeholders
• a valid driver’s license
• Evidence of ability to work with children, and contribute to and protect their safety and wellbeing.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe, and valued through development, participation and involvement.
The successful applicant will be required to hold a valid working with children clearance for the state or territory in which the position is located.
This role may include evening and weekend hours.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $103,134 - $111,621 pa, including salary component $87,149 - $94,321 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 7), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Applications Close: 6th May 2021
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.