Fantastic and supportive company culture, Competitive salary, Ascot location.
About the role
OEM Group has an exciting opportunity for a newly created position of a Draftsperson.
Working within a tight knit team, you will prepare technical fabrication drawings from a concept all the way through to final Fabrication Drawings. Experience in Inventor Auto Desk is essential.
This role is offered on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract, with the possibility of extension.
About OEM Group
OEM Group is a well-established, growing Australian company, with more than 40 years industry success and market leadership in the design, manufacturing, distribution, hire and servicing of products.
Our products include heavy duty pressure cleaners, custom design safety access platforms, wheel chocks & safety jacking stands, bespoke fabricated items, etc. We are the designers and fabricators of the Steprite, Jackrite and WestChocks patented brands and the exclusive WA distributor of Spitwater pressure cleaners (sales, hire, service).
To optimise the productivity of our clients partnering with superior products, service and design with safety at the forefront.
ABOUT THE JOB
Main responsibilities include:
- Prepare technical fabrication drawings from a concept all the way through to final Fabrication Drawings.
- Work closely with Fabrication Manager and Fabrication Team.
- Work closely with an estimator/drafts person.
- Have the ability to purchased goods for projects when required.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualified in an engineering field (desirable but not essential).
- Experience in Inventor Auto Desk is essential.
- Experience in Auto Cad would also be a benefit.
- Have the ability to think outside the box
- You will need to be team oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience in an Aluminium fabrication industry will be highly regarded.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive remuneration
- A collaborative and professional environment
- A company who values their people
How to Apply
To apply, click on 'Apply Now' to complete your application and send through a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability and alignment for this role.
Applications close 9 AM, Wednesday 5 May 2021
Our recruitment and selection process includes a variety of assessment methods that will encompass psychometric testing, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates may be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
OEM Group is committed to diversity and an inclusive workplace.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only contact you personally if you are short-listed for an interview. OEM Group reserves the right to commence interview or withdraw the job vacancy at any time.