For the last 35 years, our client has been providing specialized routine maintenance and inspection services of Fire Fighting Equipment to a wide range of business types and industry sectors in the Perth Metro and Regional Western Australia.
Due to our client experiencing an increase in business activities, as well as they are in the process of changing their accounting system to MYOB, they are seeking to appoint an additional Administrator with MYOB experience to join their team based in Kardinya.
Our client is highly organized in all its business activities, especially in business administration and customer services which is carried out by a small team of 3 to 4 administrators that cover reception, customer service, scheduling jobs and accounts.
As the Admin Allrounder in a small to medium sized company, you will be working across several key areas, which will provide variety.
It is worth noting that our client is currently transitioning their accounting software to MYOB, where there will be a requirement for the successful candidate to provide support to the in-house Book Keeper in MYOB in tasks such as invoicing and generating reports.
As an Admin All Rounder you will be providing ad hoc admin support to the Company Directors as well as working in a small team, which may include;
- Invoicing Job Sheets onto MYOB
- Reporting Generating reports on MYOB such as debtors, P&Ls & Payroll
- PA Assisting the 2 directors in PA activities such as screening emails & scheduling meetings / appointments
- Booking / Scheduling Technicians for site jobs
- Creating Job Packs for Technicians
- Processing completed Technicians Job Sheets
- Printing out and distributing Technicians job sheets for the following day
- Liaising with Technicians on various items such as clarification on completed jobs
- Filing Data, Scanning and Hard Copy Filing
- Customer Service Liaising with clients to schedule Technicians in for inspections or take general sales inquiries
- Reception Cover for when the main receptionist is on break or on holiday leave
- Updating / inputting data on the inhouse CRM software such as entering in new clients or updating scheduled jobs
- Collecting and distributing mail
Working Hours & Days
Our client does not usually require their team members to work additional hours, where there maybe some flexibility with start and finish times as follows;
- Start: 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Finish: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- 38 to 40 Hour Week
This is a Temp to Perm role, where the successful candidate will initially work through Staff-Net on a casual basis at the direction of our client. Once our client is satisfied that the successful candidate is able to carry out the job functions to a high standard as well as displayed a strong work ethic, especially with attendance, punctuality and productivity they will be signed over to our clients books on a permanent basis. This may take anywhere between 3 to 6 months.
We are seeking an experienced Admin All Rounder that has at least 3 years experience in a similar role where they have admin experience in the following key areas;
- Document Control & Filing
- Personal Assistant
- Customer Service
- Document Processing
- Data Entry
As mentioned, this is a Temp to Perm role where the successful candidates will be initially paid;
- $27.00 to $32.00 Per Hour
- + Super
- Paid Weekly